What's new

Travel Anyone going to Japan in April 2017?

Denise Tomas

Registered
30 Dec 2016
Hi, I'm travelling with friends on April 2017 (from 14 Apr to 30 Apr). We'll be going to several destinations such as Osaka, Kyoto , Miyajima and Tokyo.
I was wondering if anyone could show me or my friends some good places to shop or must see places or maybe to just hang out :giggle:
I speak English, Spanish, a little French and some Japanese. Just let me know if you have the free time to do that!
😅

Those places you've mentioned are the popular destinations in Japan.I don't think you will have the hard time to discover the best spots there. According to travelers who loves to shop, Ginza is the affluent shopping district in Tokyo.

I'll most likely be in Osaka the dates you mentioned. Definitely check out Ebisu Bridge & Dotonbori. For some interesting shops, check out Amerikamura (clothes, souvenirs, etc) and Denpatown (all kinds of electronics, games, figurines, and ero book shops)

The zoo and aquarium are pretty cool too.

Osaka castle is probably my favorite! Absolutely gorgeous, and the museum inside has some fascinating stuff. Also, the dates you mentioned should be sakura season, and Osaka castle has a bunch of cherry trees

The sakura season will probably be over by the time they arrive unless it turns out to be a very long and cold winter.

The sakura season will probably be over by the time they arrive unless it turns out to be a very long and cold winter.
Hmm, did some quick googling, you're right! I thought they lasted longer than this. Apparently it's expected to be from April 4-12 in Osaka. They could still catch them further north though.

My family and I are planning to go in April. Having a photo taken under the cherry blossom trees is one my dreams! :)

Back
Top Bottom