What's new

Any DDR freaks out there?

I have yet to try this phenomenon known as Dance Dance Revolution. I don't understand what the appeal is. Maybe I'll like it if I ever try it? Heh.

King of Tokyo- Yeah, you've got to try it. I thought it was completely retarted until I tried it. And now I love it... of course I love Beatmania IIDX and Pop'n Music more... but that's not the point!

King of Tokyo said:
I have yet to try this phenomenon known as Dance Dance Revolution. I don't understand what the appeal is. Maybe I'll like it if I ever try it? Heh.

Try it and you will understand the joy of playing DDR!

The scary thing is--they're right. :D

I though DDR was rather--ah--weird, but one of my freinds talked me into playing it at the arcade monday and it's f#^*ing awesome!

15 and then, its like whoa! cause we went to the arcade and we played DDR and then i went ARGH! because some moronic DDR Hater whacks me in the back while i was playing Maxx Unlimited and then i got mad and took the bag of tokens i had and whacked him in the face. Then i got kicked out of the arcade -_-;;; and it was horrible. =( and i got another metal pad and money and MTG Cards

I'd say it was suicidal of the other guy to hit somebody when they're playing a song as tough as Maxx Unlimited--I'd have reacted far worse...

I yell when someone shoves me no matter what the song difficulty. Its not nice and they could never do any better. The rudeness of some people -_-

The guy got what he deserves ! How could he not love DDR ..??

By the way , I've never acually played the DDR (only some cheap immitations..)

How popular is this game in Tokyo ..?? (Ok , I know this is a very very stupid question , but what the hell ..)

It was not impulsive! It was uhhh. reflex!! ;x oooh the lightswitch rave on stepmania = all double steps. My friend failed nori nori nori on light XD. Hes like, im good at DDR, and im like no, and hes like oh yeah and then, he failed. *throws his head back and laughs* ;x. *idea!!* :O Maybe i should get a pad that hooks up to the computer and then play stepmania.

:;i think we talked of this earlier but...:: was it mentioned where you can get one that hooks up to the computer? do they have them at red octane?

ugh sorry for my hyperness, ive had too much coffee x.x;; yeah red octane has them but also you can hook up xbox controllers to your computer, which i just found out so its awesome

Man, I just played six games in a row with blistered feet today...

...if i keep this up, somebody's going to stage an intervention. :p

I've got Max and Max2 at home on PS2, working on cash for Extreme. Been playing for a while, but only just beat Max300/light which was my goal before moving on to Standard. (Actually, it was about six months ago, but I've only been able to play once in at least five months.) I had to beat it at home first, then went to the arcade two days later to make sure I could do it for real.

Still can't beat the Paranoias comfortably, though. >.<

Back
Top Bottom