What's new

Any DDR freaks out there?

ZellX said:
yeah the ps2 is that what you have it for

Hi ZellX,
Perhaps you may want to consider to elaborate more on your future post. According to your pervious posts, there are very misleading. Thanks.
🙂

ddr extreme is the one for ps2 i believe, its much better because there are more songs, and with the chip in my ps2 i could have Linkin Park on it o_o :O!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN HAVE THE HAMSTER DANCE :O!!!

DDR extreme isn't out yet, but I guess you've seen the song list. You'll be able to import song on the ps2 ver? how does that work? o.o Hampster dance? you mean like hamtaro?

DDR extreme isn't out yet, but I guess you've seen the song list. You'll be able to import song on the ps2 ver? how does that work? o.o Hampster dance? you mean like hamtaro?

DDR Extreme is already out in Japan quite some time ago and now everybody is waiting for DDR Festival to be released on November 18.

Last edited:
oh.

Well today my friend was nice enough to go pick up DDR extreme for me so he gets all the way to the mall and it turns out that they get it tommrow. Now I would have been fine with that, if they had told me! They told me I could get it the 21st (which is today!) My reserve slip even says the 21st. -_-

So yours is the NTSC/J version or otherwise? Can provide details as well as the song list if it is not the NTSC/J version? I believe some of the songs are not the same. Thanks.

I have the US version of Extreme because I can't afford to get my PS2 modded or buy a japanese one *tear* ~-~

I found this song list at DDRfreak.com, cause I haven't unlocked everything yet.

♥LOVE2 SUGAR♥
321 STARS
A
A Stupid Barber
ABSOLUTE
B4U
B4U (B4 ZA BEAT MIX)
Bad Routine
Believe
Bizarre Love Triangle
Diving (Radio Edit)
DO ME -H.I.G.E.O. MIX-
DON'T CLOCK ME
DROP OUT
ECSTASY
Firefly
Go West
HIGHER
HIGHS OFF U (Scorccio XY Mix)
i feel...
I'm For Real
JANEJANA
JET WORLD
KICK THE CAN
Kids In America
Ladies' Night
Like A Virgin
Maximizer
MIRACLE
MOBO★MOGA
Move Your Feet
Music (Bostik Radio Edit)
NEVER ENDING STORY
ONLY YOU
PARANOiA ETERNAL STM
PEACE-OUT
Pink Rose
Planet Rock (Swordfish Radio Edit)
Simply Being Loved (Somnambulist)
So In Love
The legend of MAX
THE REFLEX
THEME FROM ENTER THE DRAGON -Revival2001 Mix-
THERE YOU'LL BE
TRIP MACHINE
TRIP MACHINE survivor
TSUGARU
TSUGARU (APPLE MIX)
V (for EXTREME)
Waiting For Tonight
WILD RUSH
WILD RUSH (FROM NONSTOP MEGAMIX)
WONDERLAND (UKS Mix)
Y.M.C.A.
You're Not Here
Your Rain (Rage Mix)

The song difficulties and such can be found here DDR Freak - Song Lists & Difficulties

I like the song list but there are lots of other songs that I wish were here, lots more. I hope they release DDR festival here ~_~

Yay! I'm finally back! College has kept me real busy... Well, anyway, the on-campus arcade got a brand new DDR Extreme machine. It is quite nice. I made an edit for Kakumei and put it on the machine! :) Also, my Beatmania IIDX controller has finally come in. It is awesome! Me and DM Ashura (yeah, the guy who made neoMax, for those who play lots of Stepmania) have been playing it a LOT!

Anyway, that song list does actually look pretty nice. There are some songs on there I would really like to have (.59, Tsugaru (APPLE MIX), and others), but the song list does pale in comparison to the Japnese release. You don't have Twinbee!! :( Though, I do really want to try Maximizer... I wonder if it's as hard as Max. (Period)...

On a side note, I'm going to AWA tomorrow! Maybe they'll have DDR Party Mix for sale there... I know they sell Japanese games, and I plan to stock up!

kuro- Its nice to hear from you again ^-^ sound like ur having fun.
MS- now all i need is a import ps2 -_-

Back
Top Bottom