What's new

and so...I am done grade 11...I hope..

silver angel

Resident Latina
26 Sep 2003
:? Yesterday was my first and last day of exams at school! Advanced Canadian History 30A and Math30SA..........
I was at school from 6:30 am till about 3:30. I get super nervous for exams. Mind you I am the worst for math. History was fairly simple. One question on the history exam was "Who is the President of the US?" The options were:
1. George Bush
2. JFK
3. The hobo down the street
4. Ronald McDonald
4. Bill Clinton
:D That one made me happy. Then I had math. I was a nervous wreck. But I keep to myself with studying. :( by the end of the math exam (2 hours) my hands were shaking because I was on the last page worth 15 marks. <---That question was easy, and I was super proud of my solutions :) I just hope I get a good mark for math...*stressed* I have a 75%in that class with out the math exam. But luckily I had projects for English Lit., Physics, Computer Graphics,band and Chemisty.SO GRADE 12 WATCH OUT!!!
SILLY IS ON HER WAY!!!

But first I must turn 17 on the 21st. 😊
Anyone else writing exams? Going to grade 12? Memories of high school????

:LOL: The spanish raddish is curious.

I'm coming up to exams for university. 3rd year japanese on the 23rd, written exam. Already done listening and speaking and did alright there (75%). First year IT on the 1st which will be a pushover, so far i've got 100% and i work part time as a technician (and have since year 10 :D).

High School was alot of fun, as long as you dont get too stressed out and understand its not a HUGE deal, important but not as much as they make it out to be. Enjoy it while you still can! 👍

O To Be Young Again!!

In high school, everyone seems to think the Senior year is by far the best!! I hated my shoph. & junior years,
but had a ball my Senior, hope you do too!!

Frank

😊

Yas!!! :LOL: this is off topic to my own thread, but I JUST WROTE AN E MAIL TO TOM FELTON! (Draco Malfoy) FROM HARRY POTTER :LOL:
I love him. Truly do. Plus he has a website...😍

silver angel, congratulations! 👍 I'm with Frank and Ewok when they say you should enjoy the rest of the time you have at high school. Get the most you can out of it, because you'll only have this chance once!

**90's Flashback**

When I was in high school, my friend and I were the only two to ever be exempt from the final French exam each of the three years we took it. Each year, he would buy a pack of Oreos and get me to join him in class, even though we didn't have to be there. We would then sit in the back of the classroom, eat some Oreos and whisper, pass notes, make faces at each other and at our other poor friends taking the exam, etc. Our French teacher didn't even care! She thought it was hilarious. Weren't we evil?! :devilish: :D

Well, my Senior year went by too fast to have fun.. Soph and Junior years kinda were boring. I would have to say my funnest grades throughout school would be 7th grade/9th grade. Maybe me switching schools, after 8th grade and going to a private school rather then a public school is why I quit having fun.

I've done 4 exams....4 to go....and my trip to Japan all depends on this so I bette rgraduate :( *wish me luck???* ☝

hey since we're on the subject of school... i'll be taking my A levels this year and going to uni next yaer (hopefully!!) anyway, i'm thinking of doing architecture in uni... anyone know where i can find out more about it?

Good job Silver. And rock...DO IT FOR THE BOTH OF US!!!!!

Man like Kirei and frank...12th Grade soooooooooo off da chain -[i graduated may '02] I was soooooooooooo wild. I mean there was parties, getting kicked out of "my" schools prom before the actual prom date, the games, the parties, the skip days, I could tell you but i prefer to let you experience! :haihai:

Oh, and please don't ask about the getting kicked out of prom thing...I still went...just at three other schools...I love proms! 😌

:D s'ok Esca! I was invited to an all guys private school's prom for the 28th...MMMMMM! soooo many boys....:D

BTW I'M 17! TODAY!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I left the regular high school when I was grade 10
I kinda miss high school,you know,the hang out part,skipping classes with friends,doing schoolwork with friends in classes,play during lunch and afterschool

I don't like the work part,but the hang out part is cool
I actually kinda regret about leaving school early :(
but my friends left highschool already so I gotta keep walking forward

What type of school do you go to now? My grade 10 year was rather...let's just say...depressing on my part. =| But I'd like to know about your schooling DT! ^_^

Silver Angel,

Congratulations on finishing your exams!

You sound like you may have been a bit stressed-out over math, but if you have questions about your math studies next year, feel free to post them here. I'm a high school mathematics teacher and have done a lot of online tutoring.

Please let me know if you need any help next year. Mathematics isn't a four-letter word! 🙂

Regards,

Dan

silver angel said:
What type of school do you go to now? My grade 10 year was rather...let's just say...depressing on my part. =| But I'd like to know about your schooling DT! ^_^

I go to some adult school now
I was doing okay during my grade 10 year
you know,playing basketball,hangout with friends,skipping classes and all that

My mate left school in year 11, he has his own computer business and has heaps of free time, doing well. I'm kinda envious, I finished school and am doing uni and have nothing to show for it except a growing education fee!! ($6,000 and growing :()

Dan B said:
Silver Angel,

Congratulations on finishing your exams!

You sound like you may have been a bit stressed-out over math, but if you have questions about your math studies next year, feel free to post them here. I'm a high school mathematics teacher and have done a lot of online tutoring.

Please let me know if you need any help next year. Mathematics isn't a four-letter word! 🙂

Regards,

Dan

THAT'S AWESOME!!!! *huge smile*

Just finished too

Hi everybody! 🙂
I haven't posted on here in a while... :sorry: Anyway, I just finished writing my grade 11 exams also..and I'm looking forward to summer, though I will have to spend most of it studying for my SATs :( .

Also, I'm thinking about taking languages in University (in 2005 sept); I was wondering if anybody knows if it is possible to take pre-med, japanese, french and music? I know you can mave a major and a minor; but because pre-med is a bunch of courses, are you allowed to take anything else?
I really want to improve my french and actually start learning Japanese. Anyway good luck to everyone, and have a good summer. 🎈

oh btw, what kinda scores do most people get for SATs? i got 1240 and was thinking of retaking but decided not to coz it's no longer needed for uni admission here

Oh babeh, school's out and I am supa happy. I actually finished classed in the 16th of June. BUT I got an award! Finishing grade 11 with honours! 85% average! But I got 70% in math. *shrugs* ah well.

Time flies, even when you are not having fun ...

Oh babeh, school's out and I am supa happy. I actually finished classed in the 16th of June. BUT I got an award! Finishing grade 11 with honours! 85% average! But I got 70% in math. *shrugs* ah well.

Congratulation! 📣 Do they have Grade 13 in Manitoba? Ontario had abolished it last year. So, school is out for you? So enviable!

I am taking up a lot of projects simultaneously and now I've realized I suck at time management. For my peers, working overtime does not equate to diligence. Alternatively, it is a sign of inefficiency.

According to these people, instead of getting paid overtime from the company, an incompetent employee should be charged for the extra electricity and water expenses incurred.

Relatively speaking, high school is soooooooooo nice! Enjoy it as much as possible!🎊
Gotta go now :smoke:, can't bear and too scared to be segmentated into the so-called Incompetent Group. 😲

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom