What's new

Scam An Trading Company

My thoughts, in order:

• Hmm, this website is really slow to load
  • OH, they're using the EXACT same Wordpress theme I've used for a website I made. They didn't really do much work to modify it... like at all
  • These prices seem suspiciously low. 1-3k FOB... does that mean that's the cost of the freight itself, in addition to the price of the vehicle?
  • Seems really weird to not have the full prices listed, misleading even.
  • Their privacy policy is incomplete
  • Their Terms of Use page is EMPTY
  • All of the social media links are not to their SNS pages, just literally facebook.com, twitter.com, etc
  • looks like they put the most work into their PAYMENT page, which includes a big red warning about how they aren't liable for "faulty payments"
  • Their bank information is "Al Noor Trading Company," searching for different variants on their address (as the address they give doesn't resolve to anything) I found this website: AL NOOR TRADING CO LTD JAPAN
  • Seems like small used car lot in Saitama that is trying to get into exports maybe? I don't know how trustworthy I'd consider them, based on what I've seen.
  • I'd only do business with them if I were there in person, their web presence is sparse and shady.
  • You're likely to get blindsided, thinking you're getting a good deal for a 10-year-old vehicle, only to find that the price you thought you were quoted is just the cost of getting the vehicle shipped to you.

My thoughts, in order:

• Hmm, this website is really slow to load
  • OH, they're using the EXACT same Wordpress theme I've used for a website I made. They didn't really do much work to modify it... like at all
  • These prices seem suspiciously low. 1-3k FOB... does that mean that's the cost of the freight itself, in addition to the price of the vehicle?
  • Seems really weird to not have the full prices listed, misleading even.
  • Their privacy policy is incomplete
  • Their Terms of Use page is EMPTY
  • All of the social media links are not to their SNS pages, just literally facebook.com, twitter.com, etc
  • looks like they put the most work into their PAYMENT page, which includes a big red warning about how they aren't liable for "faulty payments"
  • Their bank information is "Al Noor Trading Company," searching for different variants on their address (as the address they give doesn't resolve to anything) I found this website: AL NOOR TRADING CO LTD JAPAN
  • Seems like small used car lot in Saitama that is trying to get into exports maybe? I don't know how trustworthy I'd consider them, based on what I've seen.
  • I'd only do business with them if I were there in person, their web presence is sparse and shady.
  • You're likely to get blindsided, thinking you're getting a good deal for a 10-year-old vehicle, only to find that the price you thought you were quoted is just the cost of getting the vehicle shipped to you.
They are scammers, I'm speaking from personal experience. They ask to send a deposit, then they tell you the vehicle cost and shipping has increased. They cheated me out of $1,500 USD.

They are scammers, I'm speaking from personal experience. They ask to send a deposit, then they tell you the vehicle cost and shipping has increased. They cheated me out of $1,500 USD.
Although it's nice to have my suspicions confirmed, I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. I wonder if there's any way to report them to the authorities for their scam... does anyone have an idea for that, now that we may actually have a real victim?

For that amount of money I doubt any authority would take any action even if jurisdiction was clear.

I have also bought a car from this company An Trading Corporation. I paid into Al Noor Trading Co Ltd account US$3,800 for a Toyota Harrier with Stock ID No. 88618 two months ago. I am still following up. The contact person has not been talking to me for a while. Can someone from here help?

I have also bought a car from this company An Trading Corporation. I paid into Al Noor Trading Co Ltd account US$3,800 for a Toyota Harrier with Stock ID No. 88618 two months ago. I am still following up. The contact person has not been talking to me for a while. Can someone from here help?
As you can see, this company appears to be fraudulent. But there is nothing we can do here. Maybe you can consult your local authorities or bank about what actions you can take?

Aren't there authorities in Japan who can deal with these kinds of scammers and fraudsters?

Of course, there are, but first, the authorities need to be notified of any wrongdoing. When was the last time you talked to one of An Trading's representatives?

Thomas, the last time I talked with a representative from An Trading was last month July 2021. I have all email correspondences and WhatsApp messages.

Screenshot_20210816_193722_com.whatsapp.jpg

My name is Ally Makame from Zanzibar. I have bought cars from AN TRADING company who are deceiving people into selling cars but they are just lying. I ask for the help of the relevant authorities dealing with fraudulent online companies ..

Hi Ally, sorry about your experience with AN Trading. It would be helpful if you could describe your dealings with the company. What did you originally agree on? Have you transferred any funds? To whom were you corresponding?

We have now raised this thread to "Scam level." Please avoid dealing with this company.

AN trading , Al noor trading ,Tokyo trading all under the same company with different names. They attract buyers by showing extremely low price and once u deposit the money they start delaying sending the car. and later they will demand some more money from you and once u paid off that amount they will send the car. though it will not be the same car or colour u wanted . i am a victim of this company and i contacted my embassy in japan but they couldnt do anything. because this cases falls under civil offence and there is no arrest in this case. u need to file a complaint through a lawyer and go to the court,which is not possible unless u are a japanese resident.my no +260971744538

I have already suffered from AN TRADING CO . They showed me a very cheap Car (TOYOTA FORTUNER) worth $9,500 CIF

As per agreement, I paid a deposit $ 1,200 for initial process of shipment and final payment upon shipment.

After months they requested me to pay 50% of $9,500. I realised that this Company is fake, they just want to steal more money from me.

Generally, they have successfully stolen $1,200 from me and no car received todate.
I requested them to refund my money but no any response.

I would like to request JCT to consider this incidence and help me how the money can be refund to me.

Thanks and kind regards
Shalua Magandi
Tanzania

Last edited by a moderator:
I send money to wow car dealers in japan 5 months ago. I have not received my buses neither the refund can someone help

I have been a victim as well and lost a total amount of 11,800$ when the ANTRADING website was operating. These companies are owned by Nadeem Ashraf who is living in Kawaguchi, Saitama, Tokyo. He originally years ago used to live in Sargodha, near University Road and still has family members living there and in Lahore of Pakistan.

Him, along with his friends/family have been helping him get this fraud business out there to market a car they say they have available at cheap prices. Do note, the cars they show are non-existent in their "showroom", they find them online and classify as their own cars.

Eventually when paid for an agreed car, they start showing other similar cars from auctions, which you can imagine, they do for their own profit. I paid end of May 2022 last year, things started to get very suspicious when the payment was made and they demanded more money for an auction bought car. The boss person in communication, was John (Umar Sheikh) who claimed to have paid more from his pocket money. He also shouted and swore at me on the phone when I requested to cancel the deal and made me cry - He started to become unresponsive after and put on the same call Nadeem (who he labelled as the shipper). Little did I know that these two are all behind this scam. I tried contacting John multiple times and he was ignoring me. He eventually requested that Nadeem should be spoken to which he was also lying about the car and that I should try book the shipping myself. He made me research so much about it, that the people in Japan found it very suspicious I was contacting them that as a consignee, the exporter is not able to make the booking himself and they were worried for me. It came to knowledge that Nadeem's business ALNOOR TRADING (& other company names) had been blacklisted from shipping as per investigation, for multiple fraudulent/scam reasons.

Only later I had come across this website about other complaints under this company name as well as other business names as mentioned above. I thought I would give them time to ship the car they claimed they bought with low mileage, 7 seats, extra car part changes at there workshop as per the deal I requested. I had some faith since there was a real crisis due to a shortage of vessels due to covid/conflicts as per many contacting many exporters in Japan.

Now, it has come to my attention to finally release information about them, because they have decided not to cooperate with me, they left me to cry and waste a year of my life to believe something and bring shock/frustration/depression to the people who relied on me about the car. Thankfully I'm still alive, but the amount of damage done is done. No car was shipped by them even though they said it will be shipped fast at the end of the month of June 2022. Waited months (now almost a year).. They stole my money, they made fake promises, they used fake names (I know these Pakistani's very well now, in appearance, there names, there linkage, locations etc).

All the websites they have had in the past are:

Asmat Trading (asmattradingjapan.com - Active ~ 2015-2016) Contact number -> Nadeem
ALNOOR TRADING (alnoortradingco.com - Active ~ 2018-2019) Contact number -> Nadeem
TOKYO TRADING (tokyotradingltd.com - Active ~ 2020-2021) Contact number -> John (Umar Sheikh)
AN TRADING (antradingco.com – Active ~ 2021-2022) Contact leads to John -> Nadeem
TKY TRADING (tkytrading.com - Active ~ 2022) Contact number -> John
SVT JP (svtjp.com – Active ~ 2022-2023) Contact number -> John
ASJAPAN (asjapan.net - Active ~ 2022-Present) Contact number -> John -> Nadeem

(I have evidence that the above websites are all linking to both of these fraudsters)

All these people working under these different company websites are linked to Nadeem Ashraf and his related family member Umar Sheikh (John). Both have hired a bunch of fraudsters who steal people's money. All the websites had a Whatsapp contact (which say they are a sales representative, using fake names, but are from Pakistan and work for Nadeem Ashraf who lives in Japan). When asking Nadeem Ashraf if he knows who these people are, he has no clue.

It comes to attention that when his ALNOOR TRADING bank account was on ANTRADING website, he knows nothing about those Whatsapp contacts because apparently he doesn't know who they are. He surely does, and they are hired by him. He even asked if I want to start a business with him in importing cars to the UK, surely I would have loved that, but clearly you didn't bring no joy or fulfil the deal.

I must mention that they have also got other business bank accounts which have most have been created through the Soka Branch, the ones to name are ->

ALNOOR TRADING (SUMITOMO MITSUI BANK) Account Number - 1325842
Tokyo Trading Co. LTD (MIZUHO and SUMITOMO MITSUI BANK) Account Numbers. 3042710 and 1473729
SVT Japan Trading Co. LTD (MITSUBISHI UFJ BANK) Account Number. 0852718
ASMAT TRADING CO, LTD (MITSUBISHI UFJ BANK) Account Number. 0895285

Investigating into all his data, I came across his linkage across Japan and Pakistan. Worst thing is, he has friends who support him since there is multiple business bank accounts, and probably hired friends/family to work with him.

Owner of Business - Nadeem's Address via Google Maps
A picture of Nadeem Ashraf
A picture of the expensive Cars parked near his house
Boss (working for Nadeem Ashraf) - John (Real Name: Umar Sheikh) - Lives in Lahore (I know exactly where)

I must mention, I have evidence for my own protection about everything from start to finish.

Below are websites for other complaints under the lot of companies:
Asmat Trading Co Ltd - Japan - Motor Vehicle - Missed Lead Times
Fraud Car Importers from Japan - fraud importers
Asmat Trade. Review: japanese car export - ComplaintsBoard.com
Asmat Trading Co Ltd - At Traders Ltd Review: have not received my documents - ComplaintsBoard.com
Kenyan Embassy in Tokyo, Japan (embassy-finder.com)
URGENT WARNING ON RISING FRAUD IN VEHICLE IMPORTATION FROM JAPAN | KENYA Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Japan (kenyarep-jp.com)
Alnoortrading Company Japan | Facebook

I'd also like to add this as another reference link found to a complaint on one of there companies:
More scam cases under there companies also here:
and as we know ->

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom