What's new

After you watch the film "Nanking" ,you will sure say:...

Past is not just the past, we can learn lesson from it, Japan would do bad things to China if we are not strong enough. Japanese want the WW2 to be the history, because the guilty mind make them uncomfortable. Chinese suffered great pain in the WW2 because of the aggressive Japanese invader, it's really hard to forget it easily. However, many Japanese people refuse to admite the guilty things and complain about it was the Chinese's fault not forgetting the past. How could we forget it while many Japanese still pround of the war criminals and laughing at our request for apologize, through which we want to make sure that the same thing would not happen again. Japan was not punished enough for the war crimes in China, which is not fair to China. And I think that is why many Chinese people still refuse to forget the history. The victims were not compensated, and the wounded hearts received no relif. I wish China and Japan could be friends and could trust each other, hope the future generations could see it become the truth.

Please do not forget the history that your great chairman Mao was the key person who made the peace treaty with Japan, too.

If the starting a war is an incredible war crime, please tell me why your government joined the Korean war or the Vietnam. I've never heard that there were war criminal trials in both wars.

And this is not about the history, but about the present, do you know how many Chinese students graduated from J universities got jobs in Japan now?

I'm surprised this thread is not locked yet. Blatant racism like wanting a genocide in Japan shouldn't be allowed.

Back
Top Bottom