What's new

A "Blessing from God" - Can you Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheliaWalker

後輩
26 Jul 2003
I'm looking for someone that would recognize this address/area in Japan from the 1960's:

1 Dagadori 3 Chome
Fukuoka-Ken, Fukuoka City
Kyushu, Japan

Please respond if you know of this area or someone that is from this area. I

was told that the area "1 Dagadori 3 Chome" has chanced it's name since 1960, due to the rebuilding of the area, so I need to know what it is called today.

I'm looking for someone that would recognize this address/area in Japan from the 1960's:
1 Dagadori 3 Chome
Fukuoka-Ken, Fukuoka City
Kyushu, Japan
Please respond if you know of this area or someone that is from this area. I
was told that the area "1 Dagadori 3 Chome" has chanced it's name since 1960, due to the rebuilding of the area, so I need to know what it is called today.

It might help people to know why or what specific information you are looking for.

I wonder if this person still comes on the forum... posting date 2003 ;)

Wondreful point....I now feel like a total arse for replying to this thread, please feel free to delete this and my previous reply.........
Good gosh I was a real arse here.....sorry!

The OP was last on in January this year, so I assume they still visit every now and then.

This thread came about through efforts by the OP to locate her long lost mother of Japanese descent. It was one of a series of postings that died out 3-4 years ago upon eventually learning the mother in question had died in Fukuoka many years previous.

It is quite interesting that these stories get resurrected, though. How it happens no one quite knows ? Perhaps on a search for God or Blessings in the subject line...

Wondreful point....I now feel like a total arse for replying to this thread, please feel free to delete this and my previous reply......... Good gosh I was a real arse here.....sorry!
I've done it a few times recently, don't feel like you're alone here... thread necromancy... the bane of forums everywhere.

Lol dont worry about Obeika these things happen to the best of us..usually at the worst times ;o)

This thread came about through efforts by the OP to locate her long lost mother of Japanese descent. It was one of a series of postings that died out 3-4 years ago upon eventually learning the mother in question had died in Fukuoka many years previous.
Thanks for that info Elizabeth. Seeing as it was solved I might as well close the thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom