What's new

A big HOWDY! From San Antonio, Texas.

dntknwhw2b

後輩
3 Aug 2005
I have lived in San Antonio, Texas since 1964. My father was with the army at that time. So we moved a lot. I am now 47 years old. And starting over with my life once more. About three years ago a drunk driver hit me from behind. While I was out for a drive on my motorcycle. I was sitting at a stop sign when he hit me. I had to have two spinal surgeries. I can walk and do many things, but I can no longer do laborus work. I was a wood worker for 20 years. I can no longer do that kind of work any more. So, I have stared collage this fall. I plan to work for a masters in education and teach at a University. I have not given up. I find this as a challange to conker!
I started writing to new friends with JREF a little while back. And have made a few pen pals. I also tryed another site that is out of Russia. With this site I have been proposed to 14 times. Each of these women send me pictures and talk about where they live. Then all of a sudden they are in love with me. The next thing they do is ask for money! As low as $400.00 to as much as $9000.00. They need it to fly out to see me. They have all been about the age of 25 years old and very beautiful. And everyone of them a scam! As soon as I tell them that I am not at all wealthy and can not afford to pay for there way to America. They no longer will write me! I did a web site search for scams like this and found many of the women that I had been talking to in the scam site. There were many stories from the men that had there money taken from them. They have no respect in them at all. And one day there karma will catch up with them. But at this site, (JREF) I have found many people that are real and honest. I find it very dishartining that people will do such a thing and be the cause of such great sarrow.

When I lived in Hawaii I was 11 years old. And I fell in love for the first time.
Her name was Laylanee. She was 12 years old. Her mother was Hawain and her father was Japanese. Her parents liked me very much. Even after I moved back to the mainland. We wrote to each other for many years. And tthen lost touch. But scince that time I have always thought that the JJapanese woman is the most beautiful of all the nationallitys. So here I am looking for a friend first. And hopfully one day I will find a mate that will share life with me.

So hello everyone!!! I will write back to everyone that writes to me. And soon I will pay for my membership. That way the e-mails will flow like water.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Have fun :) 🙂
Hell of a life story there. Hope the future gets better for you

Hello. Don'tknowhowtobe !

Welcome to the forum; sounds like you have been thru a lot !
I hope your new career opens up a new world for you; sorry to hear about the accident. And may the right lady find you, or you find her to share the wonderful times together.
Visit and post often ! 🙂

Hi Dntknwhw2b ! Welcome To The Forum !!

Sounds like a mid-life crisis kind of thing. 10 years ago I went through a similer situation; erased my old life and started a new one. I got into home care nursing after 20 years in the automotive business; totally different! I'm happier now then I've ever been with life. SO, hopefully things will work out great for you also, hang in there. You're right about many people on this Forum being really nice, hope you decide to settle down here for a while and keep us posted.

Frank

🙂

Hi, Dntknwhw2b!

Sorry about those women. Hope the future will be better to you and you`ll find the one special.
Enjoy JRef! 🙂

Howdy, howdy there Dntknwhw2b !! I passed through San Antonio once on my way to Arizona from Alabama--well I came from Alabama with a ....

I'm new here too, and I can prove it--I don't know not'n 'bout payn no Money. But I do plan to donate after I have paid for that dang set of wheels I still fork'n over for.

Write when you get the time. I feel you have a very strong, positive outlook on this much-larger-than-any-single-one-of-us thing called life. More power to you .

Thanks everyone for the warm greatings. I'm not to big on this posting thing. Heck after a year my son convinced me into getting yahoo.

Back
Top Bottom