What's new

400,000 people to get cancer as a result of Fukushima... quadruple face palm.

This guy obviously knows d!ck. He stated that they can't get close to the reactors b/c the fission process is still going. The fission process was stopped 2 seconds after the quake was detected, yeah a real knowledgeable expert. Where do that get these people from?

What the hell is the matter with these people? This sort of trash is why I don't turn the news on anymore. T_T

What the hell is the matter with these people? This sort of trash is why I don't turn the news on anymore. T_T

You should read the comments people were writing. It is scary how many people buy what this "scientist" is saying. My question is why are there no other scientists agreeing with him? It's not too hard to imagine.

You should read the comments people were writing. It is scary how many people buy what this "scientist" is saying. My question is why are there no other scientists agreeing with him? It's not too hard to imagine.

Haha, yeah. My initial reply to this thread was in regards to the comments, but I didn't even want to acknowledge their existence. ._.

That "scientist" is an idiot, and the so are the authors of the comments that I read on the first page. Those people are truly nuts.

lol....yeah I fail to see how saying things like "this guy knows dxck" or inquiring if anyone else has the shared feeling to "shoot the guy in the beret" (which I read as kill this guy) proves you are any less of an an uninformed person as the person you are attacking.

Are you a scientist? Any facts concerning this scientist we should know of rather than insults or suggestions of violence?

lol....yeah I fail to see how saying things like "this guy knows dxck" or inquiring if anyone else has the shared feeling to "shoot the guy in the beret" (which I read as kill this guy) proves you are any less of an an uninformed person as the person you are attacking.
Are you a scientist? Any facts concerning this scientist we should know of rather than insults or suggestions of violence?
Err... when a supposed "Expert" states that the reactors are still in the process of fission one month after the accident, you have to call into question his knowledge. You do understand the process involved to have nuclear fission occur? And you do understand how difficult it is to have nuclear fission occur by its self after it has been stopped? You also understand the byproduct in ongoing nuclear fission in the form of nuclear isotopes and what is being recorded around the power plant?

And what kind of expert comes out and says one month after the accident that their will be approximately up to 400,000 cancers deaths as a result from Fukushima? The only ones I know are the ones wanting some quick publicity to further their own interests. Real scientists, click, understand that knowing what effects this will have on health will be a long process, and it won't be just restricted to cancer.

Sounds like you yourself know jack sh!t, so why don't you get on you bike and go home, b/c I don't have time to talk to people with the lack of foresight to first do some research before coming onto a forum and criticising people.

One more link for you. Click

Last edited:
Err... when a supposed "Expert" states that the reactors are still in the process of fission one month after the accident, you have to call into question his knowledge. You do understand the process involved to have nuclear fission occur? And you do understand how difficult it is to have occur by its self after it has been stopped? You also understand the byproduct in ongoing nuclear fission in the form of nuclear isotopes and what is being recorded around the power plant?
And what kind of expert comes out and says one month after the accident that their will be approximately up to 400,000 cancers deaths as a result from Fukushima? The only ones I know are the ones wanting some quick publicity to further their own interests. Real scientists, click, understand that knowing what effects this will have on health will be a long process, and it won't be just restricted to cancer.
This would have been an informed and interesting post had you or anyone else posted this before rather than insults and suggestions of violence that just took up space rather than contributed in a positive manner.

I guess you missed my point because of your little tantrum you had. Posts that have relevant information and facts are more useful to readers than insults. If you disagree, tell us why you disagree. If you agree, tell us why you agree. Perhaps *you* are a scientist (though you do not strike me as one) and you understand the complexities. Explain those complexities.
Sounds like you yourself know jack sh!t, so why don't you get on you bike and go home, b/c I don't have time to talk to people with the lack of foresight to first do some research before coming onto a forum and criticising people.
For someone who "don't have time to talk to people with lack of foresight" you sure do have a lot to say. lol
As I said before, you should post information rather than taunts and insults. They do not help anyone and only make you seem insecure, as well as, unprofessional.

Remember, one can be intellectually advanced but emotionally very immature.

This would have been an informed and interesting post had you or anyone else posted this before rather than insults and suggestions of violence that just took up space rather than contributed in a positive manner.

I guess you missed my point because of your little tantrum you had. Posts that have relevant information and facts are more useful to readers than insults. If you disagree, tell us why you disagree. If you agree, tell us why you agree. Perhaps *you* are a scientist (though you do not strike me as one) and you understand the complexities. Explain those complexities.

For someone who "don't have time to talk to people with lack of foresight" you sure do have a lot to say. lol
As I said before, you should post information rather than taunts and insults. They do not help anyone and only make you seem insecure, as well as, unprofessional.

Remember, one can be intellectually advanced but emotionally very immature.
Exactly, I won't write more than is needed to rebut halfwits. As for personal insults, can't help that one, I post as I see fit.
And low and behold, you have nothing to say but complain about being insulted, so how about something of substance to prove your pathetic case?

Oh, I never suggested violence, so please gets facts straight before posting.

BTW, I am in the medical industry here in Japan, so take that how you will.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom