What's new

安全仮名

kurihara

後輩
26 Oct 2016
New kana for nihongo
brahman.jpg

Can you give some more explanation about this? Who designed this script and for what purpose? What's so 安全 about it? And why would Japanese need yet another script?

Lanthas wants to know who the culprit was, and (seriously?) has to ask why another script is needed. No doubt there is a psychology of the adaption to absurdity.

You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you, until you reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly ...

This kana-ization of English has been around for a couple years, the above might (or not) be connected/derivative:

Attachments

• text-4.png
    text-4.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 137
  • text-51.png
    text-51.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 179
  • text-3.png
    text-3.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 379
  • text-1.png
    text-1.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 167
What the OP provided seems to be far closer to hangul rather than kana to me. He might not even able to distinguish these two languages, though.

Sure, hangul (I was in peace corps in korea 74-76). My suggestion was that it was being used to "hangul-ize" Japanese in a similar way that kana had been used to create an English font. Both are similarly confusing--one to Japanese, the other to Koreans (maybe less so since hangul is not syllabic in the same way that kana is).

Please give us your opinion instead of just posting a meaningless picture, otherwise this thread would be closed.

Back
Top Bottom