What's new

僕の訛はいいですか?

7 Sep 2006
*アドミン、このスレッドは違いフォーラムにあれば、デリートしてください。*
*Admin, if this thread is in the wrong/a different forum, delete it please.*

このラピッドシェアのファイルは僕の声です。僕は日本 語の訛を知りません。でも、頑張りました!
This Rapidshare file is my voice. I don't know the Japanese accent. But, I tried my best!

I couldn't listen to the file because apparently I've reached the limit for free users. But I figured I'd let you know that 訛り means "accent" like "he has a Midwestern accent," not like "the accent on this word is on the first syllable." The word you want is アクセント (I know, not very exotic...). The "Japanese accent" that you don't know is closer to the latter than the former, as the former would refer to a Tokyo accent or an Osakan accent or a Nagoya accent, etc. 例えば、私の英語は訛っていますよ。でも英語のネイテ ィブだから、英語のアクセントを考えずにできます。:)

I couldn't listen to the file because apparently I've reached the limit for free users. But I figured I'd let you know that 訛り means "accent" like "he has a Midwestern accent," not like "the accent on this word is on the first syllable." The word you want is アクセント (I know, not very exotic...). The "Japanese accent" that you don't know is closer to the latter than the former, as the former would refer to a Tokyo accent or an Osakan accent or a Nagoya accent, etc. 例えば、私の英語は訛っていますよ。でも英語のネイテ ィブだから、英語のアクセントを考えずにできます。

FYI, there's another word that is used for that purpose and is called "抑揚" (よくよう), which should be "pitch-accent"

Your accent sounds pretty good to me. Only one problem is that your 僕 sounds like ぼうく. The /o/ should be shorter. On a grammatical note, the last sentence should be:

僕の日本語はどう(×だと)思いますか。

Your accent sounds pretty good to me. Only one problem is that your 僕 sounds like ぼうく. The /o/ should be shorter.
I fully agree. Sounds like ぼぉく..

And maybe it's my RealPlayer acting up, but I couldn't really hear your "s" of the "です".

It is pretty good though!! Keep up the good work!! 👍

Back
Top Bottom