What's new

かんじれんじゅう Showa Notes Kanji drill books?

yukio_michael

後輩
8 Mar 2005
I'm wondering how & if I can purchase various levels of Kanji practice and drill books for shildren produced by Showa... Most Japanese are probably all familiar with these practice books which look like this:

b_6584-1.jpg

I've found the site that produces these books:
【ショウワノート】ぬりえ・学習帳・人気のキャラクター文具が満載!

But, I'm not quite sure if I can order from them, or even have my order shipped to the United States... The site is a bit confusing for me, unfortunately.

The books are all here: 【ショウワノート】ぬりえ・学習帳・人気のキャラクター文具が満載!

...They each seem to indicate the elementary year which is covered in the books, is this correct?

Any help on how and IF I can order these would be fan-freakin'-tastic.
Thanks, again!

I used to use those various 学習帳 when I was at elementary school because they are lined suitable for each subject. :cool:
For example, かんじがくしゅう(漢字学習) have special layout so that you can write the kanji, its pronunciation and stroke order.
It has a list of kanji one learns at 1st and 2nd grades, but does not really gives you exercise I'm afraid - after all, it costs only JPY126.

かんじれんしゅうちょう(漢字練習帳) is suitable just to write and practice kanji.
(And it has a space to write 読みがな on the right of each kanji.)

There are different type of 漢字学習 and 漢字練習帳 for each grade because 1st and 2nd grade pupils are not used to write kanji and need specially big space to write kanji while for 6th grade pupil can use the note with smaller space for each kanji.

If you want to make a list of kanji of your own, writing down each of them to learn and memorize, those special notebooks (漢字練習帳、漢字学習), these notebooks are ideal.
If you need more drill and exercise, you might want to buy some of those drill books for children such as:
小学1年のもっとかん字力 (学研版毎日のドリル (国語25)) | 田原秀樹 |本 | 通販 | Amazon
Amazon.co.jp: 毎日のドリル 漢字 学研: 本
:)

私も日本語の勉強が必要なのです。私は文法も漢字の読み書きが非常に不自由なのです。それと私は単語の使い方がまだ凄く可笑しいのです。

Back
Top Bottom