What's new

Z-car

It looks like a cross between a Porsche and an Audi TT. Wouldn't mind trying it out though. :)

Hey, maybe we can convince some Japanese car-manufacturers to lend us some of their cars so we can write reviews for this forum. :D

Hehe, I like that idea! So who's got a driving license? ;)

*gasp* I can't believe I live in a world where this can happen so soon after being introduced:

Attachments

• 350zwreck1.jpg
    350zwreck1.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 143
Doh! Looks pretty salvageable, although I suspect new panels for that puppy are gonna run pretty steep... Seriously though, I wasn't too keen on this model at first but it's starting to grow on me the more I see it.
:)

Ah, Z-cars. I was blessed to own a mint, low mile, 1979 280ZX, blue and silver grey. Those years began my love affair with in-line 6's. The longing is made even more sharp by my current car. A dependable creature but very unexciting
:sick:

"I was blessed to own a mint, low mile, 1979 280ZX, blue and silver grey."

Very nice ride. :cool:
:)

Originally posted by Mandylion
Where I but to be so pleased by so little.:)

umm, either I'm really stoned and that whole sentence didn't make sense or i'm really stoned and that whole sentence didn't make sense.

Where I but to be so please by so little.. :)

What I but

Where, I but to be, so please by so little

"So please little but by where I be."

Ahhh! EurekaXL I figured it out, you want me to sexually please little butts in Japan, compliance!

Josh

Originally posted by Mandylion
Ah, Z-cars. I was blessed to own a mint, low mile, 1979 280ZX, blue and silver grey. Those years began my love affair with in-line 6's. The longing is made even more sharp by my current car. A dependable creature but very unexciting
:sick:

I owned two ;)
a '79 and an '83
Both N/A. The 79 was pretty slow but the '83 was pretty darn fast. I miss my Zs :(
I want to buy a 240z if I get the chance. I'll just put a RB26dett in there and use it as my daily driver...

Hi, I drive in Z32.... The new Z33 is not yet here !! we're waiting for it...In Europe, we haven't chance; the spider don't be sale here; We haven't the Skyline too........
NO CHANCE !..............................................

I haven't driven/been in a 350Z, but my friend with a Celica GT-S (180 hp, 133 lb-ft) saw one and tried to keep up with it on back roads...he couldn't keep up. Even with the 350Z stopping and waiting for him, he still got left behind.

I wouldn't mind having one then getting the GReddy twin-turbo kit...mmm . ~350 hp at 5 psi. AT 5 PSI!

Back
Top Bottom