What's new

Your first Japanese band?

i got cd from penpal - it was love psycedelico :) i just love those girls

gebuss... umm....
i think the first band i searched by name was puffy yamoi....
but... i had a whole load of anime stuff...
Bordomes, doas infinity... they were pretty musch my first bands, then i whent through a Loudness phases.... but i've lost all that stuff now... :(

I guess mine was Malice Mizer, but I didn't get hooked then... I'm not a big fan of theirs now either.
Then I was hooked on Laruku for a while and then forgot about j-rock for a long time.
Then I discovered Diru 😍

that would be miyavi...he's not a band, but still miyavi was my first
j-rocker...I fell complitely in love, If there wasn't for miyavi, I would never have discoverd all the other bands I love, and that's why miyavi will always be special to me, I really love that man.... :)
my first band would be dir en grey 😊

my first band was malice mizer yep I remember the first song I heard was "Au revior" but could have been gardenia :? ah my memory sucks..

My first Japanese band was, unsurprisingly, Dir en grey XD
I still love them.. 😊

White Comet said:
btw, did se7en do some japanese songs? coz i found se7en's "Hikari (Japanese Single)" so i was just wondering

Yep, he released some songs in Japanese. I'm not sure how many or what ones though. ☝

Dir en Grey. I heard a song from somewhere (don't remember), it was Garden I think, I liked, and I checked them out on google. I saw Toshiya, and it was... love at first sight?

shortly after, Miyavi came along. 😍 Meevers music hit me. It made me go 'whoooooooooopeeeeeeee'. :eek::)

... and thus, the pairing of MiyavixToshiya begann.. :devilish:

The first Japanese band I ever heard was Pizzicato 5. They had a song on american radio sometime around...'94 or so, and my brother really liked it. He had me listen to it about a year later, and that's pretty much what got me started.

Back
Top Bottom