What's new

Young girl found dead after mom receives chilling e-mail

This is not right this is not right! I don't want this horrid just to die , he has to suffer !!!! He has to be tortured like the middle ages way , then hung from his teeth over an errupting volcano !!!

anyone got another better torturing idea , please enlighten us .......

I don't think torturing him would necessarily make him repent, because he probably doesn't grasp the understanding on why it is wrong. Sure, it gives the grieving family members and society some satisfaction at seeing the monster suffer, but the real injustice is he'll probably go to the grave like Takuma, unrepentant and still filled with the madness that caused him to commit such crimes to begin with.

I think a better method is to allow him to live for a number of years, and just deny him what he wants...since he probably doesn't understand right from wrong, but does understand power and control over others, what would probably be effective to annoy him to no end would be to tempt him with things but have them always just out of reach. Sure, it is a form of psychological torture, but I doubt the guy can be made to feel any form of punishment besides denying him what he wants, constantly, and throughout his imprisonment. When he is made to feel utterly powerless and without any control over anything, even in his imprisonment, that would be the real beginning of his punishment...killing him outright would let him off too easy....and physical torture is not civilized....

they should make scorpionjs sting him then administer the antidote and keep doing this...heh heh heh eh hehhhH!!!

Back
Top Bottom