What's new

Yet another new member

acquiredtarget

Um...okay
27 Sep 2004
Hi all,

Just discovered this site and got hooked pretty much at once. Okay, Okay, It the cute 'lil smiley faces. There I've admitted it. Seriously, I'm blown away by the site and look forward to perusing (sp?) it.

Just for you, you get the automated welcome

Welcome to JREF joeycd19
Stay Active, Post around and Make sure to have fun

Heh.. Enjoy your stay at Jref

Welcome to the fora, joeycd19! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here; there isn't too much to not enjoy! 🙂🎈

joeycd19 said:
Hi all,

Just discovered this site and got hooked pretty much at once. Okay, Okay, It the cute 'lil smiley faces. There I've admitted it. Seriously, I'm blown away by the site and look forward to perusing (sp?) it.

it's all about the smileys joey!! 🎈 🙂 🎈

Hi King of Tokyo, jeisan, Glenn,

Thanks for the welcome, you're right, there's alot to enjoy on this site. Its very impressive the amount and quality of information.

michi,
You're right, the smileys own 🎈

Thanks for the welcome Lina, I appreciate it. I really enjoying browsing thru the site.

Hei Miss_apollo7,

Thanks for the welcome. I see your in Denmark, I've spent a few days on Copenhagen a few years ago when I was on vacation.

Hi, I'm Satori and I'm a Japan forum addict! :p

Seriously, welcome Joeycd19!! We're all addicted to this place and to the little smilies, so you should fit right in with the rest of us "addicts." Glad you could join us!! 🙂 🎈 😄

... 1000 posts in to my account here i can truthfully say... THOSE SMILIES ARE PISSING ME OFF!

... I'd still add them to my own forum though.. they show feelings so much better than the regular smilies (if you insist on having to show your feelings not only by what you have written)...

but yeah, welcome to the community!
have a fan-fabulous stay with us!

TwistedMac said:
... 1000 posts in to my account here i can truthfully say... THOSE SMILIES ARE PISSING ME OFF!
lol. Thanks Twisted, I promise I won't go overboard on 'em.
Of course our respective definitions could be different, lol. j/k.

joeycd19 said:
lol. Thanks Twisted, I promise I won't go overboard on 'em.
Of course our respective definitions could be different, lol. j/k.

Don't worry, it's not your fault.. it was Escaflownes balloon-raid a few weeks ago that was the final straw methinks...

🎈 here, have a balloon.

Back
Top Bottom