What's new

X-Japan

more is always better....

did you know Stan Lee and Yoshiki have collaborated together to make a musical super hero comic/motion comic about a drummer who saves the worlds? XD

since Yoshiki loves dragons seems it will be a gothic style were im guessing he will ride a dragon, but im sure the rest of the band will be X Japan.

YOSHIKI : Diagnosed with Hyperthyroidism

It's been reported that X JAPAN's leader, YOSHIKI, who is currently on tour in the U.S, has been diagnosed as Hyperthyroidism. (Hyperthyroidism is the term for overactive tissue within the thyroid gland causing an overproduction of thyroid hormones: from wikipedia)

According to Oricon style, YOSHIKI found out last year when he took surgery for his back, but he did not tell any of his staff. On October 5th however, he was found passed out at his hotel room in Chicago. His doctor says that YOSHIKI gets tired much easier than regular people because of his illness.

Although YOSHIKi will need to keep taking treatment, he will not cancel the performances for his tour.

Poor Yoshiki sama...I hope than he can get well soon!:(

Well time for some good news on the american front for X Japan fans:

X Japan Signs With EMI Music North America

The rock band X Japan has signed a three-year contract with EMI Music North America, with the first single release scheduled for March 15. The single, titled "Jade," is going to be the band's first single in North America.

Band leader Yoshiki said that they are also planning for an album in summer, and a tour before the end of the year. Yoshiki will also launch a monthly one-hour radio program called Yoshiki Radio on the American satellite network Sirius XM Radio.

So seems no matter what X Japan and Yoshiki will keep on going and now focus on taking over the US

I don't know if any of you are watching yoshiki's twitter account but he has made 2 announcements:

1. Seems they will be playing Summer Sonic fest in Japan
"SUMMER S...C in JAPAN 2011!!!" -@Yoshikiofficial

2. Most likely Xjapan will kick off WORLD TOUR 2011 in late May! Also check out A.G.E. in 3/6!! -@Yoshikiofficial

so looks like they will be starting early this year.

yoshiki just completely trips me out just saw a press release they just announced today:

X JAPAN'S YOSHIKI HAS MARILYN MANSON
WALK THE RUNWAY AT HIS
"ASIA GIRLS EXPLOSION" FASHION EVENT IN TOKYO

Japanese music/fashion icon, X Japan's Yoshiki, co-produced and hosted "Asia
Girls Explosion" on Sunday, March 6, an East-meets-West/fashion-meets-music
event held at the Yoyogi National Stadium in Tokyo, and rocker Marilyn
Manson walked the runway.

"When we came up with the concept for AGE, the first person I thought of was
Marilyn Manson," said Yoshiki. "He is the fashion icon in rock'n'roll, and
I'm very excited he agreed to be part of the show."

Asia Girls Explosion" also unveiled Yoshiki's own fashion line,
"Yoshikimono," that paid tribute to his parents who ran a Kimono shop when
he was growing up.

Marilyn Manson and Yoshiki two names I never thought I would see together, and the Yoshikimono lol I'd buy one

oh nice find on the pictures, Some of the outfits are something I wouldn't mind owning or having my bf buy hahaha.

sigh wish there was some live stream for the event.

Yoshiki, leader of the Japanese rock band X JAPAN, will put his favorite "crystal" piano on the auction block, donating all proceeds to help provide aid to the victims of Japan's earthquake and tsunami.

The custom-made, plexi-glass "Yoshiki Signature Piano by Kawai" with Yoshiki's name engraved on it, was used when the band played their legendary shows at the Tokyo Dome.

The Japanese-born Yoshiki, who lives in Los Angeles, felt the earthquake tremors while in a Tokyo recording studio working on X JAPAN's first North American album, and was shocked by the large-scale damage across Japan. "It took awhile to locate my mother, but she is, thankfully, OK," said Yoshiki, "and I've spoken with [band members] Toshi, Pata, Sugizo and Heath, and they are all safe as well. I am praying for the people here who are still trying to locate their family and friends."

Yoshiki is auctioning off his Crystal Piano with all proceeds going to support Japan. He was in Japan when it happened but now giving up one of his prize possessions wonder how much he got it for?

"Because of all requests, WME also booked an X Japan show in Holland! :) More announcements are coming soon!"

"BERLIN AND LONDON SOLD OUT THAT FAST!?... WE ARE MOVING TO A BIGGER VENUE :) and MORE DATES FOR THE WORLD TOUR ARE COMING SOON! WE ARE ...!"

both from Yoshiki's twitter seems the World Tour is starting of well and even selling out in europe lol.

Yoshiki taking over the air waves....or Sirius airwaves anyway.
A monthly show right now he will speak his mind, and play music from is vault. :p

no date on when it starts and only for Sirius XM members but still a plus for Japanese fans

Heyyy!!! I'm really excited because X-Japan in coming to Mexico!!! OMG I still cant believe it, probably I wont until I'm stading infront of them!!! And I was surprised because the most expensive tickets were sold out like in about 40 minutes >_< I was lucky to get mine!!!

Anyone went to any of the recent lives???? I'm actually counting the days until September 18nd XD

yes very sad taiji passed away, I will actually be going to the show in Mexico September to see them, since they will not be doing a US show till 2012.

I get to see Yoshiki on Thursday so I am happy, even if its to announce his comic book

Back
Top Bottom