What's new

Wigs: Which Harajuku Hairstyle would you buy?

rosebread

Registered
18 Jan 2013
Hi everyone!
I'm launching a store where design eccentric clothes, wigs and accessories called ROSEBREAD (that's my nickname xD). To begin with, I am going to be selling wigs online :D

So... I'd like to know which sorts of hairstyles people would be interested in purchasing?
For instance... anything similar to pics below?

tumblr_m556u7rCn41qfvrzvo1_500.jpgtumblr_mgfua2OXhU1qa1hdmo1_500.jpgtumblr_mfozt9Xqvo1qmtdp1o1_500.jpgtumblr_mamk0mo1ne1r9pu6wo1_500.jpg

If not please reply with a description of a style you'd like to see available as a wig! Feel free to post pics also!
Please help me out! I want to know what everyone would like asap because I'm keen to draw the final designs, get them made and then available to everyone! :D

Rosebread
currently my official shop websiteis under construction! it looks quite bad at the moment; sorry guys. meanwhile to see product arrivals see this instead!

Fashion trends seem to change so fast.....

by the time your order of wigs came in , they might be outdated. Being an old married man, I have no clue? Do a lot of women wear wigs nowdays? I know women who have lost their hair from illness sometimes do , but did not relize they can be worn over your regular hair. I would hate to run my fingers through a woman's hair and have it come off in my hand. It sounds like an interesting market to get into. Are wigs made of human hair, animal hair , or synthetic , or all of the above?

Uncle Frank

Do a lot of women wear wigs nowdays? I know women who have lost their hair from illness sometimes do , but did not relize they can be worn over your regular hair.

I think the sort of wigs Rosebread is talking about are the kind which typically accompany cosplay and other sorts of fashion that are currently incredibly popular in Japan. :p

I would hate to run my fingers through a woman's hair and have it come off in my hand.

I died.

Back
Top Bottom