What's new

Who wants to meet me?

ghettocities

Sempai
16 Jun 2002
Howdy,

I'll be in Japan in, well leaving for Japan in a few days, I might log on to the forum occasionally. If anyone wants to meet me, go out and have drinks, learn how to skateboard or add my photo to their album then just holla' at me on the streets, I'll be easily seen and recognized.

Josh

How much do you pay your return from LA ? From Tokyo it's *** cheap as 25000yen (200US$). That's the cheapest destination after Seoul (cheaper to go from Tokyo to LA than Tokyo to Hokkaido or Okinawa !).

Originally posted by Maciamo
How much do you pay your return from LA ? From Tokyo it's *** cheap as 25000yen (200US$). That's the cheapest destination after Seoul (cheaper to go from Tokyo to LA than Tokyo to Hokkaido or Okinawa !).

I'm over in Oregon, it costs me usually only 750.00 coach/roundtrip but this trip i'm going on is sponsored.

Josh

last i checked LA to tokyo was around 450.00 its weird that it costs alot more to leave the states and come back than the opposite. its the same with australia too, even the same airline will charge about double if the flight originates from the US.

Originally posted by ghettocities
I'm over in Oregon, it costs me usually only 750.00 coach/roundtrip but this trip i'm going on is sponsored.

Josh

Who sponsored you? =)

This is insane. I'd have to pay at least $1300-1800 Canadian, including tax, insurance, and blah blah blah. Almost $900-1250 USA. Although it is for 3 connecting flights. Plus spending money and transportation. WOW. this is bruuuuital.

gee, i guess i am spoiled.

Back
Top Bottom