What's new

What's this Japanese song?

GamesHarder

Registered
1 Sep 2021
Hi!
I've been looking for a Japanese song which was sampled in many other songs, but I couldn't find it so I'm asking for help here.

Does anyone know the name of this song?
Thanks!

I've spent an hour trying to look for it but got no luck. I think the biggest problem is the fact that I don't know for sure what she is saying, and also because its such a short part of the song I get other results besides that one.

"γͺかしか
γ΅γ‚‰γ„γŸγ‚‚
γ‚„γΉγ„γŸγ‚‚
γ˜γ‚…γ†γ‚γ•γ„
あ~"
is all im hearing😭😭😭 which i could be entirely wrong.

Last edited:
"γͺかしか
γ΅γ‚‰γ„γŸγ‚‚
γ‚„γΉγ„γŸγ‚‚
γ˜γ‚…γ†γ‚γ•γ„
あ~"
is all im hearing😭😭😭 which i could be entirely wrong.
I'm pretty confident about this part but I couldn't find it.
γ‚€γ­γ„γŸγ‚€
γ‚€γ­γ„γŸγ‚€
γ˜γ‚…γ†γ―γ£γ•γ„

Thanks!
Unfortunately, I couldn't find other parts that have lyrics in it :C
Maybe in the future someone will transcript it so it'll be easier to find it or Shazam and other song identifiers will be able to recognize it too.
Thanks again for taking the time to find it!

Thanks!
Unfortunately, I couldn't find other parts that have lyrics in it :C
Maybe in the future someone will transcript it so it'll be easier to find it or Shazam and other song identifiers will be able to recognize it too.
Thanks again for taking the time to find it!
I actually used Shazam many times and it kept pulling up 1979 by some French artist. It had a similar melody, but... was frenchπŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬

I actually used Shazam many times and it kept pulling up 1979 by some French artist. It had a similar melody, but... was frenchπŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬
Yeah, I cut the part out of the "1979" song. I found like 10 other songs using the melody/sample.
Shazam and like other recognizers with different databases can't find some songs (yet) unfortunately.
There was this other Japanese song I was looking for, ι‡Žθ·―η”±η΄€ε­ - 彼岸花, same story and after someone helped me find it, I tried to Shazam it just for science and nothing came up.
It also happened with another non-english song too but that's not for this topic. πŸ˜„

Back
Top Bottom