What's new

Question View of Japanese people on the aging of Japan

Stroopwafel

Registered
24 Oct 2019
Hello!

We are two Dutch high school students who are writing a paper about Japan's aging population for school. As foreigners, it's pretty hard for us to find a lot of information about the views the Japanese people themselves have on the issue. Therefore, we made this survey to ask you about your views on the aging of Japan. The topic has been fascinating us for the last few weeks because our country is also starting to feel the consequences of an aging population.

If this thread is in the wrong place, please tell us, and we will delete the thread.

This is the link to the survey: View of Japanese people on the aging of Japan

Thanks in advance!

If you would allow me to offer a few tips about your Net work, it might be instructive for any future endeavors you undertake such like this.

Firstly, you should be clear where, or what company, is handling the platform upon which you placed your survey. Many people may not know about right-clicking a link to check where it takes them. And even on a trusted site like this forum platform a link should be checked. (Please excuse me, thomas .and Frank..) The rule for safety is always check first.

Then there is the problem that many people won't know what 'gle' stands for. It is probably a good idea to simple come right out and state you are using Google Forms. (And, yes, everyone, Google did fix {sort of} the password phishing trouble a few years back.)

Secondly, it wouldn't be such a bad idea to let everyone know about how long it should take to complete the form. I checked and because I didn't give an answer for the first question I wasn't allowed to advance to see how many questions y'all had put up there.

Thirdly, I am wondering if you have placed your survey on any Japanese sites where the average Japanese individual might check your survey?

Number three is more a curiosity factor at my end, so ignore it, if you wish.

But Numbers One and Two are rather basic and you should consider those for future Net surveys.

Hello!

We are two Dutch high school students who are writing a paper about Japan's aging population for school. As foreigners, it's pretty hard for us to find a lot of information about the views the Japanese people themselves have on the issue. Therefore, we made this survey to ask you about your views on the aging of Japan. The topic has been fascinating us for the last few weeks because our country is also starting to feel the consequences of an aging population.

If this thread is in the wrong place, please tell us, and we will delete the thread.

This is the link to the survey: View of Japanese people on the aging of Japan

Thanks in advance!
Welcome to the site!
I'm going out tonight, but I'll try and remember to ask Mrs Lothor (who is Japanese) tomorrow evening. By the way, there are not so many regular Japanese users on this site but hopefully you'll get some responses.

Back
Top Bottom