What's new

Verifying registered company in Japan.

E. Bleiweiss

Registered
23 Jun 2018
I need to verify the registration of a financial company, to make sure it is not fraudulent.
The name: Taylor Mckenzie
The address: 1 Chome -6-1 Roppongi Minato-ku, Tokyo-to 106-0032
The claimed registration no. : 56728850-000-29-3.
Tel. +81345795691
I wiil be grateful for any help.
Eyal

Attachments

• TM Business Registration.pdf
    93.9 KB · Views: 577
Dear Chachi,
I failed to get response from all parties. The ministry of justice people do not speak English. can you help me figuring this out. I attach a copy of the company's certificate.

Attachments

• TM Business Registration.pdf
    93.9 KB · Views: 333
The certificate already includes a complete English translation.

It's not a problem of understanding the content of the certificate but the need to verify its authenticity. To make sure it is not fake.

It's not a problem of understanding the content of the certificate but the need to verify its authenticity. To make sure it is not fake.

How are we supposed to be more qualified than you are to do that?

If you have such severe doubts about the person/company, just don't do business with them.

The document is most likely fake. Searching the governmental database (e-Gov法令検索) I couldn't find information on an ordinance with that title. It's very unusual and unlikely that the government would use the word ビジネス here (instead of 商業 for example).

"Ordinance 310" seems to be copied from something like this: https://gsl.org/en/files/2013/10/01.jpg which actually exists in Hong Kong (Hong Kong e-Legislation)

Also other members here can confirm that the longer Japanese text doesn't match the English version. The last sentence in Japanese is incomplete.

"Chapter 310 of the Laws of Japan" is obviously nonsense.

The application number reads 法令番号 (ordinance number) but the number is too long. On e-gov you can only search for three digit ordinances.

The longer you examine the document the more inconsistencies you could find. But that should be enough for your purpose. If you want to be sure contact JETRO Israel (Israel | JETRO) They should be able to confirm that it's fake.

The document is most likely fake. Searching the governmental database (e-Gov法令検索) I couldn't find information on an ordinance with that title. It's very unusual and unlikely that the government would use the word ビジネス here (instead of 商業 for example).

"Ordinance 310" seems to be copied from something like this: https://gsl.org/en/files/2013/10/01.jpg which actually exists in Hong Kong (Hong Kong e-Legislation)

Also other members here can confirm that the longer Japanese text doesn't match the English version. The last sentence in Japanese is incomplete.

"Chapter 310 of the Laws of Japan" is obviously nonsense.

The application number reads 法令番号 (ordinance number) but the number is too long. On e-gov you can only search for three digit ordinances.

The longer you examine the document the more inconsistencies you could find. But that should be enough for your purpose. If you want to be sure contact JETRO Israel (Israel | JETRO) They should be able to confirm that it's fake.
Nice forensics!

Taylor McKenzie is a real company located in Izumi Garden Tower by the way. But it seems somebody is fraudulently using their name. You might want to let them know.

I must say I thought it odd that the company address was their current address. I don't think that building was existing in 1990. But I thought maybe it had been updated.

Taylor McKenzie is a real company located in Izumi Garden Tower by the way.

I highly doubt that. That website looks fishy without any "real" information on the company and its employees. It's all just generic text and third-party stock info. They don't even say on which floor they are located. Whois info on the website is also hidden.

I highly doubt that. That website looks fishy without any "real" information on the company and its employees. It's all just generic text and third-party stock info. They don't even say on which floor they are located. Whois info on the website is also hidden.
Looks like you're right again. Guess I'm not very observant.

Fake.

You posted this because you were scammed by the folks at TaylorMcKenzie.net. You likely were pressured into buying Novacure or EXEL NASDAQ listed stock.... but really you bought air, the scammers have just kept your money.

There is no physical Taylor McKenzie office in Tokyo. They are not in Japan. The people who stole your money are in Manila.

The "real" business registration, in the UK is here... TAYLOR MCKENZIE RESEARCH LTD. - Officers (free information from Companies House) . There is also a Hong Kong registration (see later and attached.) But these aren't even that important as "Taylor McKenzie" is just a name for the latest version of the same scam that changes every few months. In fact, the new exact same scam run by the same people is now "Newport Legacy". They will run concurrently for a while. The previous recent versions were "Rutherford Franklin", "Standard Fidelity", and "The Dominion Group". It goes back years. Again, those names don't mean much since it changes so often. But they are all always run by the same crew. The Hong Kong registration of Taylor McKenzie actually shows the direct lineage from "The Dominion Group". The first attachment "DominionTaylorHK" shows the name change and the other attachment (with the same cr number) is the actual Dominion Group registration document itself. Of course, you can verify the accuracy of those yourself. Don't worry too much about the names associated with those registrations yet.

If you want more info you can contact me at [email protected] and we can move this to another platform or you can leave me contact info. w/e you want. I'll give you as much info as you want on this, but it's a huge case stretching back at least 10 years. Hundreds of millions stolen.

Attachments

• DominionTaylorHK.png
    DominionTaylorHK.png
    189.8 KB · Views: 413
  • DominionTaylorHK2.pdf
    221.2 KB · Views: 329
Back
Top Bottom