What's new

User Name

You can't. In general you just have to create a new one. There have been cases when thomas or Maciamo have changed someone's handle, but I'm not sure what the circumstances where for the change. However, I would say just to register with a new name.

I think it is better to ask us to change your name rather than create a new ID. What do you want to change it to ?

Well, regarding my user name which I'm very happy with, is it possible for one of the site bigwigs to capitalize the "f" in flashjeff? Being the anal knucklehead I am, that's been a wee bit of a sore spot for me for awhile now. That's all I ask.
:)

I'd like to have mine changed to "Mike Cash", if possible.

Hummm????

Maybe a new admin position "Keeper of the Names" needs to be established? I could change my name and avatar daily; soooo Kool!

Uncle Frank

😊

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I'd like to test a few names. How about /\/\/\/\/\/\/\ for a bit?

How about another one: \/\/\/\/\/\/\/ . That's much better. Yeah, I like that much, much better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think change of names should only be allowed when a member is here for a long time, and even then you should be only alowed to add something to your name, or capitalize it or something like that.. but not completely change name... * my opinion*

greetings folk, i myself was a fellow with another name, i asked for it to be changed, so i was better known as my real name and not a made up internet alias. Plus some freak was sending abusive mail to me and now i changed my name he doesn't have any idea to who i am. So its all good.

For the record i ask to be known as Jack not Jack2(that was already taken)

flashjeff => Flashjeff
mikecash => Mike Cash
jack2 => Jack

Anyone else? Last call!

Feel like a baptizer... :p

Tsuyoiko: Many thanks, madam! I feel snazzy too! :)

Dutch Baka: Aww, don't worry, dude! You'll get used to the new me real quick! Oh, and starting now, everyone will see a different avatar pic of Pink Lady each and every month!
👍

every month? okay, We keep you to that!! IF you break your promise, then you should take Morning Musume for 1 month.. or well something else

Dutch Baka said:
every month? okay, We keep you to that!! IF you break your promise, then you should take Morning Musume for 1 month.. or well something else

I've got 22 more avatars of Mie and Kei in the queue which will take me right up to February 2008, and I'm sure I can dig up more by that time. Nothing like a challenge!
:)

Off-topic ... but...

Frank D. White said:
Maybe a new admin position "Keeper of the Names" needs to be established? I could change my name and avatar daily; soooo Kool!
Uncle Frank
😊

Just what on earth are your Sumo Wrestlers doing to each other, Frank?

... it's faintly disturbing ... :)

ニ淡ニ停?。ニ停?

Will you guys change my user name to Just plain ol "Mitsuo". I would just rather not type the extra three letters and I don't want it that long. (Im lazy) Thanks, much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom