What's new

Maybe a banned user thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I decided to read all the posts in the thread 窶伉シ窶堙姑湛ニ椎槌鍛ニ檀窶堙?陳ゥ窶堙や?堋ッ窶堋ス窶ーpナ津ェ窶「\ナ陳サ窶堙俄?堙や?堋「窶堙?スツソ窶禿「窶堋キ窶堙ゥニ湛ニ椎 ニ鍛ニ檀 to review the lessons I had learned there and accidentally found out in the post #41 that someone had changed the banned member Hachiro-san's username into "odyapaul".

I wonder who did it and whyand how he did it. It kinda scares me because I have also seen Hachiro-san's username on the 'Currently Active Users" list quite some times after he got banned and before I noticed his username was changed.

I'm not being nosy, I Just thought I should inform this just in case somone hacked this site and playing with his ID or something.

I wonder who did it and whyand how he did it. It kinda scares me because I have also seen Hachiro-san's username on the 'Currently Active Users" list quite some times after he got banned and before I noticed his username was changed.

I'm not being nosy, I Just thought I should inform this just in case somone hacked this site and playing with his ID or something.
Banned members can still log on to read posts as passive users. Maybe he purposefully requested a change of handle ? :?

Dutch Baka said:
nobody in here is banned without a fair reason! at least, nobody that I know.
Most unfortunately, not as true as we should wish for; to pose it most mildly. :)

[NOTE: bold, italics, and underscore are mine.]

Today I decided to read all the posts in the thread 窶伉シ窶堙姑湛ニ椎槌鍛ニ檀窶堙?陳ゥ窶堙や?堋ッ窶堋ス窶ーpナ津ェ窶「\ナ陳サ窶堙俄?堙や?堋「窶堙?スツソ窶禿「窶堋キ窶堙ゥニ湛ニ椎 ニ鍛ニ檀 to review the lessons I had learned there and accidentally found out in the post #41 that someone had changed the banned member Hachiro-san's username into "odyapaul".

Hachiro asked if his name could be changed that was one of his last wishes, so we did.

Elizabeth-san and Dutch Baka-san, thank you so much for explaining.
Maybe I overreacted but I have seen a site called Apricot Web being hacked and messed up a couple of years ago, and I didn't want the same thing to happen here. Anyway, glad it was not hacking or anything. *relieved*

Elizabeth-san and Dutch Baka-san, thank you so much for explaining.
Maybe I overreacted but I have seen a site called Apricot Web being hacked and messed up a couple of years ago, and I didn't want the same thing to happen here. Anyway, glad it was not hacking or anything. *relieved*
I can see how it might have appeared, but if this site were hacked, the entire contents would probably change and it would be obvious to everyone. So relax....there are waaayy too many other things in this world I need to worry about now. 😌 :(

alt was banned? what?!?! Whatever did he do to deserve being banned?

EDIT: Just to be safe, I checked all of alt's posts. I can find no reason for him being banned. I hope there is an explanation for this. All of these bannings are really starting to bother me.

IP of Alt, and Hachiro is the same! and it is not allowed to become get another name when you are banned! THIS IS ALL THAT I CAN TELL YOU FOR NOW.

(GRRR CAPSLOCK)

I have decided to take a short break from Jref. I used to have so much fun here...

I didn't know that you could change your user name before being banned. Although I can't get my posts deleted from Eupedia, is it possible to change my user name on Eupedia to something unitelligible?

Mikawa- we will be all the poorer in your absence. Please return soon.

I can't help but to be curious about what Hachiro's sins would be.

I didn't know that you could change your user name before being banned. Although I can't get my posts deleted from Eupedia, is it possible to change my user name on Eupedia to something unitelligible?
If you can get someone willing to undertake that as a favor in your behalf.

In Hachiro's case, the handle was changed after he was banned, although either is possible. Or, is this referring to the sabro ban ? :?

Last edited:
I would like to be erased entirely from Eupedia. If not deleting information in my profile and changing my handle on Eupedia would suffice.

Being erased entirely is not possible, but changing your profile is no problem. I'll see to it (or ask Thomas or Maciamo, as I'm not an admin)

Can I have my profile on Eupedia changed to "Maciamosbestfriend"?

Ouch... is it me or this thread is like becoming : "The place the most famous members argue" ?
I don't wanna see you all tear each other appart, so please calm down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom