What's new

This is the SWORD / SAMURAI / NINJA / KUNOICHI / WARRIOR / SuperhumanPower/ -Korner!!

Himura

Hadoken!!!!!
19 Jun 2003
I love everything about swords (esspecially Katana...) and martial arts (esspecially Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu, Aikido, Taijutsu,...)!
I also like and support the idea of superhuman powers!

🙂 So POST / ASK everything to this topic !!! 👍

🙂

Attachments

• haya-so.jpg
    haya-so.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 160
Kendo is cool! 👍 also the armour... I love Iaido, too.
Bokkenjutsu is interesting as well!

==> try it! ;)

You have played Kendo? Wow O.O thats so cool. Man I wish I could get a chance to do some Kendo. Isn't it a sport in Japanese schools? Like instead of Physical Ed they take Kendo?

id like to learn aikido as well as tai chi quan and drunken boxing. as for weapons i really like sais for some reason and practice with a pair i have which are pretty beating up now frm throwing as there arent of the highest quality. i also like bo and broken staff, tonfas are fun too.

I love anything having to do with swords! (well...almost anything) No idea why but swords are great! The best wepons are swords, staffs, and daggers(but i think swords ar much better than daggers). I think it'd be great to control fire. ^^

Swords?? so do I! Katana ruleZ!!! 👍 The Bo is cool as well! i like (quite) all kind of Martial arts!!! POST MORE!!!! 🙂

Swords? Sure they have their place, but I'd much rather shoot someone with a bow. All that work with a sword, and they might bleed on you after the fact! Far too messy. :)

Maybe^^ but I also like the spirit surounding the Kenjutsu...
I'm doing archery as well, I've shot with a german long-bow and a kyudo-bow.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 130
Me I'm trained to use Tonfas man those are fun. I tried nunchaku, but gave that up its to easy to hit your self in a painful place, I'm train in naginata-jutsu and Hung gar

I'm not a fan of longsword training. I do like the short sword of the various Ninja arts.

My preferred art of choice has to be Aikido. Its very suited for smaller, less powerful types of peoples, so it suits me perfectly. Plus, aside from the busywork that my various teachers have made me do, its a pretty relaxing art form in many ways.

i want to buy a Katana, not for training, just i'd like one to be around. also i find ninjutsu pretty interesting...-_-

Whoa, I just got dizzy for a bit. I blame JREF....heh....To buy a katana and have it laying around. Well if someone breaks into your house, you will be using that thing. Cuz I know for sure I will if I bought myself one.

i would also recommend kempo. i took it for 4 yrs, alongside aikido, and both are very good practices, but ninjutsu is my fav, planning a trip to the iga-ueno bujinkan next summer!

StarCrap said:
Whoa, I just got dizzy for a bit. I blame JREF....heh....To buy a katana and have it laying around. Well if someone breaks into your house, you will be using that thing. Cuz I know for sure I will if I bought myself one.
yes, sharp objects can prove to be useful in many ways... 🎈

babar-san said:
i would also recommend kempo. i took it for 4 yrs, alongside aikido, and both are very good practices, but ninjutsu is my fav, planning a trip to the iga-ueno bujinkan next summer!

My sparring partner always recommends Kempo, as well. I think I'll look into it.

I always enjoyed being one of the few (if not the only one) working with my Escrima sticks when other student in my dojo worked with a staff, etc.

Back
Top Bottom