What's new

This is a real nice site...!!

Sirius

後輩
15 Dec 2003
Hello from Mexico...

I am a beginner, studying the Japanese language and culture...

I have been looking for a site like this for some months now... A place that look so neatly administrated, and with so many options to know about Japan, its language and its people.

Although I am in a beginner's course in at local University, near my home, most of my advance so far has been self-study. Therefore a site like this, with its great Nihongo forum, is ideal for people like me.

And maybe is not to early to desire a good "Ganjitsu" to all in this wonderful place.

Regards.

じぇいさん、きれいな目さん。。。

はじめまして。どおぞよろしく。
ありがとおございます。

😄

Question: I see jiberish in my former answer until I gave

View, enconding, Japanese (auto-selection)... in my browser.

You have to paste in this forum with a specific encoding (EUC, JIS, Shift-JIS...) to be able to see Kanji-Kana by default?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kirei_na_me...!!!!

I see that you quote Anais Nin... I also read some of the diaries of A. Nin some years ago, also I like Henry Miller (they were lovers, if you remember)...

I believe that more people should read those sensible and intelligent authors...

Regards.

Sirius, yes, I love Anais Nin. Can you believe I read Delta of Venus when I was only 15?! I snuck the copy out of my mother's library. Ever since then, I have adored Anais Nin, as well as Henry Miller. Did you see Henry & June?

Sirius, yes, I love Anais Nin. Can you believe I read Delta of Venus when I was only 15?! I snuck the copy out of my mother's library. Ever since then, I have adored Anais Nin, as well as Henry Miller. Did you see Henry & June?

Wow..."Delta of Venus" at 15!!

I read it at 25 years old, and it was a shock for me. It is so fine Erotica... really a literary milestone regarding the deep feelings of women regardig sex, with a so romantic and intellectual background... guess that the only thing that comes near is "Lady Chaterley's Lover" of D.H. Lawrence.

I read "Henry and June", and then I saw the movie... to be honest, I was deeply disappointed... NOT because it was a bad movie, but simply the Nin/Miller was already so complexly constructed in my mind... that the contrast with another representation was disonant with it.

Really my English is so shallow to explain what I feel about Anais... I only wink an eye to you ;) .

Hi sirious a big welcome to the forum from, me too,

Hello, Deborah.

Thank you for your welcome... is the Ireland flag in your post? Congratulations... Ireland in the recent years has been a shining star in the EU regarding Economic growth.

I am sure that we will have interesting themes here.

@Sirus,
thank you for your acknowledgement
I do appreciate your acceptance of a disturbed nation.
I hope that our nations become one, and the wayside does not leave the underdog(unprivileged).
🙂 if you were a "king."
and I where" queen" we could rule a happy, content unblemished, privileged, inadequate, creative, peaceful world, lets reigion together!!!
What do you think Sirius????????🙂

Neptunemoon... thank your for your welcome...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Deborah...

Oh! My princess.....!!!!!!

What you suggest dear... is so beautiful and yet so impossible...!!!!

I am a renegade... content to ride a horse (and some times beautiful mares) over the green plains of our beautiful Word!!!

I only feel desire to reign my heart, and to feel loved by a very special one... that I have yet to find...

Regards, beautiful princess.....

Hello, Esca...

Hey!!!!

Is very good to know that there are here so many intelligent and beautiful girls around... 😄

Tell me girls... where are the hottest discussion threads in this site... besides learning more about Nippon and Nihongo... I want also to have good times here...

Regards. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom