What's new

The Art of T-Shirt Folding

Satori

先輩
27 Aug 2003
I found this at another forum, and everyone there was going nuts over this. At first, they were upset because they couldn't understand the instructions in Japanese. Finally, someone provided a link to the written instructions in English for them. They were all really knocked out by this, as some of them considered themselves "laundry folding-challenged." Once they figured it out, everyone was doing it and wanting to show off to their friends. It's really a cool technique!

The Art of T-Shirt Folding:

How to Fold a Shirt

Written Directions:

Aku Aku

I love No. 6: "Breathe deeply and contemplate the terrible beauty you have wrought." Hmmm ... maybe an error in translation, perhaps?

:)

What I Need....

is how to fold a fitted sheet. The type with fitted corners and elastic edges.They always end up a wrinkled lumpy mess! I guess I could always iron it after I put it on the bed?

Frank

:? 😊

Frank D. White said:
is how to fold a fitted sheet. The type with fitted corners and elastic edges.They always end up a wrinkled lumpy mess! I guess I could always iron it after I put it on the bed?

Frank

Oh, I know what you mean. I've always put one pocket inside out into the other pocket (got that?) and then folded it, but it's still difficult and not perfect. Other than that, I have no clue either!! Come to think of it, the stores don't seem to do a very good job of keeping them wrinkle-free either!! So maybe we're not so clueless after all!! :p

Hey Frank, I got the solution. Years ago I just decided to ball the sheet up in a corner until I use it...that takes the headache out of trying to fold it! Another option is to just not wash your sheets! :D j/k

Frank D. White said:

Frank

Yeah!!! those ones are really hard. However, I was watching Martha Stewart one day and she showed how to fold it the perfect way. Satori, has kinda of the right idea. Fold the round parts in together on each side length wise, then fold in each side half way, width wise. So, you get them touching eachother in the middle. Then, fold it again...Ahhh!!! that's was hard to explain. I hope that makes sense :unsure:

i fold my t-shirts the italian way and... *looks at anyuni's avatar*... HAH, in my mind you're totally naked... what was i saying again?

TwistedMac said:
i fold my t-shirts the italian way and... *looks at anyuni's avatar*... HAH, in my mind you're totally naked... what was i saying again?

oh my...ahahahaha.

TwistedMac said:

Ah, the power of sex!! :D :D

Back
Top Bottom