What's new

The American death penalty sucks

i see some of you are just haters and bigots.... http://bodyartdaredevils.net you know your point of views on this should be stated in my forum maybe your voice could be heard

to whoever said that the american death penalty sucks because of its waiting time, just keep this in mind...

"He gets to have a few more sessions with bubba before he dies"

AHAHAHAH >.< but still sucks to lose a family member, no matter what crime.

My Condolences

At first I thought the death penalty was the right punishment for a person who commites murder, but as I have thought about it. It's doesn't really solve anything. What's the point of putting that person to death when it's not going to actually bring that person you love back that he/she has murdered. Will it actually make you more happy to see that person die, even though your love one is also dead. No, it wouldn't make me any happier. I say just let the person life. Let them spend live behind bars and let the repent upon their horrible crimes. Let that person live and think about what he as done. Letting them sit behind bars for life will get to them. Make them think what a wonderful life they could have had if not killed that person. They will be in sorrow for the rest of their life. Maybe they could reach out to the world and make a difference.

Oh yes, very true Karri, but I guess we still live in a world that goes by :

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."

A guy kills another human being - whether a child or a grown up - well well.. why don't we just throw him a party and congratulate him for doing that.

I prefere the gas chamber. It should also be broadcasted over the Internet, so I can watch them choke to death while eating my popcorns.

Are we running some sort of contest to see who can necro-post the oldest dead thread?

Is this an advertisement?

Hello there,
I think this is a spam. The link specified int his post only refers to body tattoo and all nothing related to any American death penalty. So administrator please ban him.

Shaunx, if you had noticed this thread was posted and died in 2004. For some strange and odd reason it has been resurrected by Absynthia. There are newer and more relevant threads on the death penalty.

Hello there,
I think this is a spam. The link specified int his post only refers to body tattoo and all nothing related to any American death penalty. So administrator please ban him.

Its very unkind of me, but since the person was on death row in 2004, I think its not actual anymore, which explains why there isn't anything about death penalty.

Back
Top Bottom