What's new

Scam Suizora Group - are they legitimate?

Can someone assist me to verify a company by the name Suizora Group to find out if they are legitimate.

HEAD OFFICE: JAPAN
Address : 338-1071, Shogoin Nakamachi, Sakyo-ku-shi.
Phone : +8118-250-1733

Thank you.
I don't think so. Did you try calling the phone number? I don't think this is a valid number.
The postal code is for Saitama which they didn't list in the address. And Shogoin Nakamachi, Sakyo-ku is in Kyoto hundreds of kilometers away.
The web site is very basic with not much substance. Plus any real Japanese company would have a Japanese web site. I believe it is NOT legitimate.

Branch offices in the UK and Latvia, the domain registered on 14/8/2021. This is as dubious as it gets.

@kelechi - in the future, please start your own thread and do not post duplicates. Thank you.

Be careful.. i was Reding in other blog scam. And it's possible one time you authorized the pakage shipping. They call u for to paid charges custom. But is fake.

I don't think so. Did you try calling the phone number? I don't think this is a valid number.
The postal code is for Saitama which they didn't list in the address. And Shogoin Nakamachi, Sakyo-ku is in Kyoto hundreds of kilometers away.
The web site is very basic with not much substance. Plus any real Japanese company would have a Japanese web site. I believe it is NOT legitimate.
This is scam! Just last week I received job offer and investigate about the company and it's legitimate job Scam work from home. Please check in LinkedIn for their so-called independent recruiter the Indian lady "Maria Silva", you can see some comment coming from Indian people also. Other name they're using on their emails are: Hisao Katsuro <[email protected]> and Sakurai Takahashi, sharing the same email address. Be careful folks! "Suizora Group" is a group of Scammer.

Last edited:
Can someone assist me to verify a company by the name Suizora Group to find out if they are legitimate.

HEAD OFFICE: JAPAN
Address : 338-1071, Shogoin Nakamachi, Sakyo-ku-shi.
Phone : +8118-250-1733

Thank you.
This is a fraudulent company. I have their emails references, they are the biggest scam now, they will only connect through email and finally give you the offer letter and ask you for money. Their web site is not aunticate. Maria Silva , Courtney Vann and so many will connect only through email, their address also false,. Donn entertain them. In this pandemic where people are struggling for job these hippocrates, useless are making their money. ...

Back
Top Bottom