What's new

Studying Abroad Fall 2005

yes indeed Thanks MeAndroo i enjoyed the random pictures and fun pictures of you and friends in Japan!! Were they friends from home or friends you met while at school in Japan?

Nezumi, I've been researching a digital camera to purchase so I do plan on taking a poop load of photos while abroad. Hopefully get some huge memory to record some movies too!!! ^_^.... any suggestions!?

I didn't know anybody in Japan, save for a few friends and a host family I knew from an earlier trip, but I didn't see them for the first few months anyways. My closest friends were fellow exchange students from southern california, but that may be just a result of us keeping in touch better after getting back. Regardless, those are all people I met while there.

Ok, so December is almost upon us and the application period opens after Christmas. I've been fairly busy taking care of all necessities to go abroad such as budgeting with my parents, getting papers notarized, and taking care of my passport.

Now, like usual i have a few questions! I was looking for any information pertaining to financial aid / scholarships rewarded to students who study abroad. I also wanted to ask about flying. I've yet to fly and I imagine a 17hour (?) flight to Japan from Pennsylvania, USA could be quite a task. Well I just thought I would update everyone and say I am still pursuing this and hoping for acceptance in the spring time!
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom