What's new

Study animation in Japan.

Many schools now use a different exam, but if you want to take courses taught in Japanese then, yes, you're going to have to have a strong command of Japanese.

How is your Japanese? (Let me guess....you haven't started learning it yet?)
Not a word. and the Monbukagakusho Scholarship is closed as well. any idea what can be done now? in order to get into any animation course that's thought in English. have been looking out for this universities 1 being Kyoto university and Temple university (TUJ)..

Not a word. and the Monbukagakusho Scholarship is closed as well. any idea what can be done now? in order to get into any animation course that's thought in English. have been looking out for this universities 1 being Kyoto university and Temple university (TUJ)..

If you do an internet search for Japanese universities that teach animation courses in English and you can't find one, then there probably aren't any.

Not a word. and the Monbukagakusho Scholarship is closed as well. any idea what can be done now? in order to get into any animation course that's thought in English..
If you want to study animation in English, then maybe look at schools in English speaking countries?

It's not like there are deep animation secrets taught only in Japanese schools. I mean, sure, Studio Ghibli advanced the state of the art quite a bit back in the day, but it's all gone computer now anyway, and even if it hadn't it's not like you wouldn't study Ghibli in any decent curriculum anywhere in the world just like you'll certainly study Disney. You don't have to be in Tokyo or in Anaheim to study them.

actually, I'm from turkey and I grow up with anime in possible ways. and my biggest dream is to become a mangaka and work international or in Japan or Canada. in my Country these things are really hard tho =^=
I mean even going to college in here in animation section is not a good choice. and Ill start to learn Japanese now (it's my first year in high school so yeap 3.5 years will be enough I guess ) and my offer be can someone give a reply to which college or programs that I join to get in those academies. Oh btw is it possible to get those lectures in eng or just in japanese? 0-0 Im really curious so pls reply!! <3

Back
Top Bottom