What's new

some one translate this to me please ....

Red5

後輩
30 Jul 2008
hello every body .....
can u translate this 3 sentences to me pls ??

new color in the spring for beautiful life ....

the beautiful roses for beautiful life

the power is human's mind not the power is human's body ...

Last edited:
This is the "Learning Japanese" section, not the "Do a free translation while I do nothing" section.

And your 日本語を勉強しません signature tells us you're not interested in learning, so why should anyone help you?

This is the "Learning Japanese" section, not the "Do a free translation while I do nothing" section.

And your 日本語を勉強しません signature tells us you're not interested in learning, so why should anyone help you?

ehmmm , it's ok if you don't wanna translate it's normal and usual in this site ,

but I hope tp understand my signature very well , coz i'm so afraid about your health .....
and really don't participate here for you , and frankly after I know every thing about japan, I's wrong to choose japanese but i just study it now for exam and just have a fun ....
I don't think that japanese ppl like machine .... :eek:

ehmmm , it's ok if you don't wanna translate it's normal and usual in this site ,

but I hope tp understand my signature very well , coz i'm so afraid about your health .....
and really don't participate here for you , and frankly after I know every thing about japan, I's wrong to choose japanese but i just study it now for exam and just have a fun ....
I don't think that japanese ppl like machine ....

ぜんぜん分からない。。。カツモトの英語も駄目だ。

Well this is the learning Japanese corner, so probably not the right place to ask.

You are welcome to ask me in the hongfire forum's Japanese corner (there is a translation corner there that I am active in) but I require a paragraph for each sentence to explain the context you want to portray, since they appear to be poetic sentences that try to imply meanings I might miss out.

@OP, JFYI

日本語を勉強しません
I won't learn Japanese./I'm not going to learn Japanese./I don't intend to learn Japanese.

@OP, JFYI
日本語を勉強しません
I won't learn Japanese./I'm not going to learn Japanese./I don't intend to learn Japanese.

hmm ..... maybe there is misunderstanding Toritoribe ....

I meant in my sentence , I don't study Japanese , so how I can write it ??:?

hmm ..... maybe there is misunderstanding Toritoribe ....
I meant in my sentence , I don't study Japanese , so how I can write it ??:?
I don't think there is any misunderstanding here. You have stated in another part of JREF that you don't like the Japanese people and the language. What are you doing here?

If you wish to have translations done for you, heed advice here and seek places where there is willing help.

As Mike said, this is the "learning Japanese" section. People who seek help get it when they show some effort. You're asking for a translation in the "learning Japanese" section, but are not studying (or perhaps don't even intend to study) Japanese.

The people on this forum that do speak Japanese are more than happy to help students that ask for help. It's not a free translation service. There IS a thread for that sort of request, though.

it's ok and I don't need any help because I did them by my self , and I ask the moderators to close this subject , and I said what I said coz Mike lead me to say that coz of his stupid way in speaking ,,,, and I don't even cancel my words ....:eek:

If you had posted your own attempts to translate the sentences in the first place you wouldn't have elicited the same reaction. There's no need to lash out at Mike, even if he makes his point bluntly. It makes you look petty.

ok, i'll just translate for the fun of it.
力は体ではなく、本当の力は 頭;心;精気;気;です

@OP, JFYI
日本語を勉強しません

Couldn't it also mean "I don't study Japanese"? :?
Or would one have to use 日本語を勉強していません for that meaning?

Couldn't it also mean "I don't study Japanese"?
Depending on the context, yes. But 勉強する is a volitional verb, so 勉強しません often implies the speaker's will not to learn, as same as "won't" in English.

Couldn't it also mean "I don't study Japanese"? :?
Or would one have to use 日本語を勉強していません for that meaning?

that is exactlu what I meant ... 🙂

Depending on the context, yes. But 勉強する is a volitional verb, so 勉強しません often implies the speaker's will not to learn, as same as "won't" in English.

when I post that signature , I meant that I did't study Japanese and my exam was near , that's because of the time . ☝

Mike PLEASE, be careful from misunderstanding

I didn't misunderstand anything. Why do you think I did? (And why did you revive this thread after so long?)

when you said this ,

日本語を勉強しません signature tells us you're not interested in learning, so why should anyone help you?

every one says oh No , I didn't study English or Japanese for my exam and that means that he feels with some of sorrow and regret , and not disparage the language .

Why do you think I did?

because you said that I'm not interested in learning Japanese because of my sentence , and that's totally wrong

(And why did you revive this thread after so long?)

I didn't revive it but I checked my threads and I saw this .. :)

Hey guys, Can someone translation " Hello, Can i have english assistances please?" and "My japanese isn't very good" Casuse i wanna call up kobe toyo college for short-term course, yet all i can get is some japanese guys telling me something that i got no clue about.

And i kinda find it ironic that a college that offer a way to learn japanese, yet have to understand a guy over the phone.

Sorry, for my rambling.

Hey guys, Can someone translation " Hello, Can i have english assistances please?" and "My japanese isn't very good" Casuse i wanna call up kobe toyo college for short-term course, yet all i can get is some japanese guys telling me something that i got no clue about.

And i kinda find it ironic that a college that offer a way to learn japanese, yet have to understand a guy over the phone.

Sorry, for my rambling.

I'm new to learning japanese too, actually a returning student.

But I'll try my best...

日本語が少しわかります
でもまだ上手じゃありません

Nihongo ga sukoshi wakarimasu
Demo Mada Jouzu Ja Arimasen

This says:
"I understand a little japanese, but I am not skilled yet (in learning japanese)."

Back
Top Bottom