What's new

Silent Hill

Wont there be Silent Hill game then? Anyway hope this one is good

I just heard (Google) there will be a new Silent Hill movie, if so it is good news, as it is said to respect the games franchise (though it could as well repeat Resident Evil path.....)

I reckon there will be one eventually. The director of the first movie spoke about it during an interview. He claims his movie reboot is part of a planned revival from Konami. :)

There's also a well known "leaker" on Twitter, named Dusk Golem. He has often revealed chunks of info about games in development. So he has been mentioning a lot of rumours on his account. He was actually right about Resident Evil Village. This was months before Capcom unveiled it in the summer of 2020.

I reckon there will be one eventually. The director of the first movie spoke about it during an interview. He claims his movie reboot is part of a planned revival from Konami. :)

There's also a well known "leaker" on Twitter, named Dusk Golem. He has often revealed chunks of info about games in development. So he has been mentioning a lot of rumours on his account. He was actually right about Resident Evil Village. This was months before Capcom unveiled it in the summer of 2020.

Now this is good news! Rumoured news but from a good source

Yas, its hard to believe something fresh is coming, after the whole Resident Evil mess lately I got conformed about RE and Silent Hill in general, glad it wasn't the case, and there is also the SH2 remake!

About Silent Hill F, it's a spin off but seems very good and there is the Ryukishi07 person that i dont know who he is but people seem to praise his novel works, so considering the trailer visuals, it seems it is a good time to be a SH fan 😃 I thought this time would never come

Back
Top Bottom