What's new

~Silent Hill 4~

Arekkusu

Sempai
9 Dec 2003
I am watching this show called "Cinematech" on G4-TechTV and it is showing a long video of "Silent Hill 4".

What do you all think of it?

See, I only played the first (sadly) and the 4th one isn't out yet, right?

Eaither way this video is freaking me out big time.*lmao* And I don't get scared easyly.

The thing is some parts you can tell are CGed, but the video makes some look really real which is freaky.

What are your thoughts?

Dang I didn't knew there was a long video, but the few I've seen makes me not willing to play S4 at night :D (especially with a sensible person or a girl next to you)

hmm.. well i got the SH4 trailer.. its called "silent hill 4: the room".. looks f**king freaky if you ask me.. i wont get it tho, silent hill is to frustrating for me :(

Silent Hill has always been interesting to me. i have only played 1 and 2 and i remember 2 being quite freaky at times. All i have seen are a few pics from 4 and it looks pretty amazing but i wonder if it will be heavy on the puzzle elements this time around. that was my only gripe about the 2nd one :(

Arekkusu said:
I am watching this show called "Cinematech" on G4-TechTV and it is showing a long video of "Silent Hill 4".

What do you all think of it?

See, I only played the first (sadly) and the 4th one isn't out yet, right?

Eaither way this video is freaking me out big time.*lmao* And I don't get scared easyly.

The thing is some parts you can tell are CGed, but the video makes some look really real which is freaky.

What are your thoughts?

Oh, I can't WAIT for that game... Still unsure if to gt X-BOX or PS2 version. By the way, I hate the G4-Tech TV merger. It got knocked down to a mono transmission, and half the time when I'm home, I can watch "Great toasters and bread techniques of WWI"... Never that hot chick from Filter.

Hell, I'm still pissed they fired Wil Wheaton and made Travis quit.

:angryfire

Back
Top Bottom