What's new

Reaching people, how?

desireedenorre

Registered
21 May 2021
Hello everyone! I have some difficulty finding people who want to answer questions about the (work) culture of Japan. Maybe I am doing something wrong? How can I reach many people according to you. Is this through this forum but maybe another group or other media?

I understand what you mean but first of all, I think that your target audience is too small (Belgiums living and working in Japan) while the forum doesn't really have a lot or at the moment maybe non Belgiums here. I recommend you to find Belgium communities here in Japan and ask around or instead of Belgiums make it European/ Westerners or just foreigners living and working in Japan.

As you said, Dutch are fine so I will try to make some time for it this week. I wish you all the best.

Yes I believe you are right, maybe I should adjust my target audience. Besides looking for Belgians and Dutch, also reaching people who have nothing to do with Belgium and the Netherlands, but who can tell me something about the culture and work with that information :)
I'm going to try to edit my message and also continue to search for the communities you say.
Thank you for your support and wishes!

Wouldn't they be the ones you should ask? At least, they might be able to connect you to Belgian companies operating in Japan.

Wouldn't they be the ones you should ask? At least, they might be able to connect you to Belgian companies operating in Japan.

yeah that might be a good idea, i didn't want to engage the chamber of commerce at first because i wanted to try to reach people myself and not companies, but maybe they can put me in touch with people, ... Thanks for the suggestion!

Back
Top Bottom