What's new

Question..

GoldCoinLover

後輩
24 May 2004
何度かお会いしているはず

高校の頃は、学校の行事で献血がありました

What does this mean?

I believe the first one says, "You are (right) at japanese many times.)

I suppose. This person seems nice

Can someone please explain the verb copulas at the end? I near the particle 'no' at the end ALOT.

Also, 'aru'

Here's a ton of them I found:
ですので、英語無理っす
日本では日本語で会話しましょう!
ちょちょいとっていう 日本語覚えると便利だよ

ちんこをまんこに挿すの! (See, there it is!)
1回休みって、人生ゲームかよ
なるほどって そうなんだ みたいな感じ
ちょっと、このかわいい外人と商談してくる。
(Gaijin in here, and kono "this")
日本語をべんきょうしろよ = "You must study japanese more!" LOL ☝
なにもおかしくないっすよ、アメリカさん、そして私の日本語も微妙ですから
むむ、すごいな、レジストリ、なんて、いじったら、アウトになるか

GoldCoinLover said:
何度かお会いしているはず

高校の頃は、学校の行事で献血がありました
The first one is about meeting someone several times ; the second about a blood drive at a high school.

I have no idea the context behind any of this but they are obviously more advanced than your guesses (again I mean no ill will, enthusiasm and passion are necessary to any endeavor but reading hiragana and katakana text will help those skills in more practical way as well as build a firm vocabulary and substantive grammar knowledge, don't you think, GCL? When does that text book arrive ??? ☝

I'm going to nail a cushion on the wall next to my computer so I don't end up with a concussion.

mikecash said:
I'm going to nail a cushion on the wall next to my computer so I don't end up with a concussion.

Hahahaha Breathe AHAHAHAHAHA 👍

That should be a quote.

Elizabeth said:
When does that text book arrive ??? ☝
Gonna check the postage rates this weekend. Those internet chat rooms seem pretty addictive to GCL though. Let's hope he can set up a steady regiment for studying with it everyday. Like 2 to 3 hours so you can have some breather time on the boards, Elizabeth. :p Jokes...

mikecash said:
Seems you owe me a new pair of underwear. 1234 Anywhere USA 23445 P.O. Box #567.

Back
Top Bottom