What's new

Past JLPT Questions...

Muz1234

Sempai
13 Aug 2014
From the listening test from 2003... why is the answer for 11番 and 12番 is 3 and 2 respectively?

The answer sheet saying #11 = 3, and #12 = 2 is correct.

With #11, the question asks what the mother makes son do every day (with emphasis on 毎日).
The audio says:
食事の後は必ず、自分が使ったものを洗わせます。
休みの日だけは部屋の掃除をさせます。
So she makes her son wash his own dishes (#3) every day after meals, but clean his room (#2) only on his days off from school.

With #12, the question is what classroom people who have a little bit of experience using computers (コンピューターを少し使ったことがある人) should go to.
The audio at one point says 少し使ったことがある人はこのままこの教室にいてください。, i.e. telling people who fit the description in the question to stay in this classroom (where they are now).
The man never explicitly says the words 202番の教室, but before the line above he had said that beginners should go to となりの201番の教室, so you can infer that the room they're in now is next door, i.e. Room #202. (Also because after that he tells people who can do more various complicated things with computers to go to Room 203 and 204.)

The answer sheet saying #11 = 3, and #12 = 2 is correct.

With #11, the question asks what the mother makes son do every day (with emphasis on 毎日).
The audio says:
食事の後は必ず、自分が使ったものを洗わせます。
休みの日だけは部屋の掃除をさせます。
So she makes her son wash his own dishes (#3) every day after meals, but clean his room (#2) only on his days off from school.

With #12, the question is what classroom people who have a little bit of experience using computers (コンピューターを少し使ったことがある人) should go to.
The audio at one point says 少し使ったことがある人はこのままこの教室にいてください。, i.e. telling people who fit the description in the question to stay in this classroom (where they are now).
The man never explicitly says the words 202番の教室, but before the line above he had said that beginners should go to となりの201番の教室, so you can infer that the room they're in now is next door, i.e. Room #202. (Also because after that he tells people who can do more various complicated things with computers to go to Room 203 and 204.)
No, completely wrong.
#11 is regarding what train station to change
#12 is regarding where to meet, in front of hotel or station
Check for yourself (from time 31:30). ;)

Huh? Am I missing something?
I thought he meant questions #11 and #12 starting at around 12:30.
(At the very least, the answers match up there...)

Oh, wait...are there two sets of questions? (I can't check the audio on Part 2 because I don't have my headphones on me.)

Maybe I should just leave this place in utter humiliation again...

Huh? Am I missing something?
I thought he meant questions #11 and #12 starting at around 12:30.
(At the very least, the answers match up there...)

Oh, wait...are there two sets of questions? (I can't check the audio on Part 2 because I don't have my headphones on me.)

Maybe I should just leave this place in utter humiliation again...
Actually I had no idea which questions he was asking about. I just jumped around the video until I found questions #11 and #12.
I didn't realize there were more than one until I saw your reply. I think you found the ones he wanted to know about.
No reason for humiliation. Just confusion.

Back
Top Bottom