What's new

Public Relations class - Using JREF as my media kit organization - Need info!

Kanpai Quigley

Sophia University Hopeful
21 Dec 2006
Ok, for my Public Relations class we had to choose an organization to use for building a media kit across the whole semester...

I wanted to use JREF, but I would need a brief history of the website (when, who founded, initial purpose, etc.)

ALSO, I would need to "interview" a moderator or someone who started the site.

Would any of the admins help me out with this? I'll promise one hell of a press kit if you help me out...

Thanks!

-Jeff

Hummm??

Long long ago, when people used drums to communicate, there was a gaijin named Thomas being held prisoner by a powerful warlord. His ship sank and he was captured by this evil warlord and near death from dispair and loneliness. He decided he wanted to learn Japanese and understand the customs of this strange land he was stuck in. He figured he needed all the help he could get so he put tons of notes in old empty sake bottles and threw them into the sea where they floated all over the world. People read his message and shared their knowledge of Japan with him . He would search the beach each day to find the returned sake bottles with their bit of wisdom. Soon people all over the world joined this club called JREF and there were thousands of sake bottles floating all ove the oceans of the world. JREF became so popular , that to this day, Thomas jr. jr. jr. jr. jr. still carries on the handed down family tradition of spreading info on Japan, it's culture, it's people, and it's language.
Now for the bad news.....the family is sworn to secrecy like the Ninjas of old. The long and bloody family history and it's financial secrets and ties with the Emperor must never be released to the public; if the Thomas of today were to let you know, he would have to kill you. BUT....feel free to make up some plausable story and no one will be the wiser! Good luck !!

Uncle Frank

😊

Back
Top Bottom