What's new

Proxy business control

1616P

Registered
16 Nov 2021
Residing in the USA, from time to time, I purchase vintage items via proxy services. One of them has recently changed its inhouse policy, restricting specific vintage items due to their fragility. However, their system infrastructure is not correctly governed throughout from placing an order to delivery, conflicting at one stage to another, and purchasers end up making payments for items that are not restricted at purchase but restricted at shipping. They only suggest abandoning those items in their warehouse, not offering any other alternatives. This is viewed as not only misleading but even fraudulent as they keep purchasers payments. I am looking for regulatory investigations on those proxy business practices.

Are you referring to Japanese vendors and proxy services? Also, I am not sure how we can be of assistance.

Ok... and what does this have to do with Japan?

It sounds like a complicated question that needs a lawyer that specializes in international trade(should be a couple in New York) or maybe contact the Consulate General of Japan in New York. Their phone number is 1-212-371-8222 and hopefully someone there can help you. I don't think we have anyone here on our forum that could come up with the exact info you need.

Back
Top Bottom