What's new

Present yourself in 3D

me!

ooo....ME!

Attachments

• caij6vud.jpg
    caij6vud.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 136

What?? No suits?? I like cute in a suit... oh, well. At least I found a kilos to pounds converter. :D

Ahhhh!! I look pregnant when I look at myself sideways. :D

Attachments

• cay7spuz.jpg
    cay7spuz.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 133
observations

WOW... Lineartube must be my twin brother!

And has anyone noticed that all the men who have make 3D models of themselves here, chose the exact same face?

Guess who ?

As I am really shy and a bit playful like moyashi with his pictures before, I'll let you guess which of these three handsome athletes represents me. I hope you won't find as quick as with moyashi...

Attachments

• 3dmodel.jpg
    3dmodel.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 138
Maciamo

Well that guy on the right looks incredibly similar to Lineartube and me, and what are the odds that there would be three of us in the world? So I would have to flip a coin to decide which of the two Sumo wrestlers you must look more like.

Hey!... where are the Mawashis and Fundoshis?

I'm a kidder... what can I say. 😄

Wheee!

The face is all wrong, but the body is freaky-accurate.. weird.

Attachments

• chlorphmodel.jpg
    chlorphmodel.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 136
Yokozuna Akebono

I had lived in Hawaii for eight years and met Yokozuna Akebono's mum at her wayside shop in Waimanalo. A huge bronze statue of the Hawaiian Sumo turned Nihon-jin stood just outside the front door. Who was it that said Gaijin should not wear fundoshi? (kidding... I know who it was) Yet I think that if Yokozuna Akebono got a grip on them then they might have some understanding of the universality of the Mawashi!!!

Omoshi roi page?

Kakuzen

Image Source: http://library.thinkquest.org/29486/akebono.html

Attachments

• akebono.jpg
    akebono.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
@ maciamo
hehe, I go with the skinny guy on the right. :)

@ akebono
I've actually have had the pleasure of spending 3+ hours drinking on Chad's bill. I never liked him until I met him in person before he got married. Really friendly chap and like most sumo wrestlers a great singer.

:D

is that because if the increased size of the lungs???
I have heard it said that all great larger singers are a worth while investment because the larger the body the larger the lungs!!
SORRY IF THIS IS INCORRECT,🙂

hahaha me although I look smaller and fatter irl

Attachments

• compositor.jpg
    compositor.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 80
Everyone looks great! :)

BTW, it's obvious Maciamo is the one on the right! That was easy. 😄

I think this thread is fast becoming the the "Stepford Members" thread! I can't help but think of the movie "The Stepford Wives" when I look at some of our models. ☝

yeah so heres me, though i dunno about the face i mean theres only 4 choices. and my hair is abit bigger than this guys too.

Attachments

• compositor.jpg
    compositor.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 84
same same.. not exactly my hair, not exactly my face.. body is pretty much right tho... but hey.. unless we're missing a leg or something, everyone thin basically looks the same and everyone fat basically looks the same...

The face is wrong and doesn't look like me, and the hairstyle is also different...but there is a slight resemblance... :)

Attachments

• 3d_model_me.jpg
    3d_model_me.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 85
This looks SO MUCH LIKE ME ☝ ...frightening !!(xept the hair is bit diff...they ain't got my cool hair :p )

Back
Top Bottom