What's new

Travel Poodle Cafe 360 Degrees, Rabbit Cafe 360, Hedgehog cafe 360 Japan

Tokyo Paul

Kouhai
2 Feb 2021
Poodle Cafe 360 Degrees, Rabbit Cafe 360, Hedgehog cafe 360 Japan | Made in Tokyo

Today we are going to a Poodle Cafe in the Akasaka Tokyo area. Asakusa Poodle is located on the 2nd floor of Mr. Amor's building, on Asakusa Kannon Street. It is a shop that opened in December 2019 where you can interact with teacup poodles, hedgehogs, and rabbits. Poodle snacks are 300 yen and they look like thin dried sticks of fruit or meat. Rabbit and hedgehog snacks are 100 yen. They came in a little bowl so you can hand feed the rabbits and they look like little dried fruits and vegetables.

Official website: ホーム | 浅草プードル (I was not sponsored or paid to make this video)

Attachments

• poodle.jpeg
    poodle.jpeg
    340.4 KB · Views: 155
@johnnyG, we have already reached an understanding with @madeintokyo. He agreed to post two or three videos every couple of days. We'll probably keep individual threads to allow JREF members to comment on each location/video separately.

Last time, my brother visited with his wife, they went to a hedgehog cafe, too. :)

@johnnyG, we have already reached an understanding with @madeintokyo. He agreed to post two or three videos every couple of days. We'll probably keep individual threads to allow JREF members to comment on each location/video separately.
Apologies I just saw this comment. Yup, keeping to two or less posts every couple days. I will do individual threads for now and keep trying to figure out a better way to post. Open to one single thread, but need to figure out best practices and how to execute them.

Apologies I just saw this comment. Yup, keeping to two or less posts every couple days. I will do individual threads for now and keep trying to figure out a better way to post. Open to one single thread, but need to figure out best practices and how to execute them.
Separate threads are fine. It's just that when you upload 20 videos at once it's overwhelming. But if you have multiple videos from the same place, like Hokkaido, it may make sense to keep them together in one. Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Back
Top Bottom