What's new

Please ban ASAP!

Don't worry , Dutch Baka will get him!!

Notice the little creap never comes on JREF when staff are on; he waits and sneaks in when no one can stop him.Talk about a coward, I sent him a few private messages and he got so upset, he blocked me from sending to him. I gave him some of the crap like he posted and he wimped out like a little cry baby.

Uncle Frank

Yeah, the kid managed to get pretty far with a total of 22 posts/topics like that :s

Was this kid banned before then? (if so, then maybe wild card ban?)

I think it's almost impossible to block a determined brat.

The IP address is what you track them with I think. Now days you can get a hundred new E-Mail addresses and buy software to block your IP or just buy fake IP addresses from any country you want to. We need a electronic virus torpedo we can shoot them with to burn up their PC, LOL. I think he is the same idiot who shows up every 3 or 4 weeks, can't seem to be rid of the little brat.

Uncle Frank

:eek:

This doink has come on JREF many, many times all under different usernames. It was even worse before, because the doink would post disgusting pictures with his hatespeech. >_<

Indeed, I know some of that software (wont share names), but some is complicated to work with and it costs money and I don't think a brat like this will pay for somethin' like this just to be able to post some messages and end up banned again. There are also ways to change IP without software, but that I wont share here, as I don't want them to learn things like that.

👍 I know of a program that masks your true Ip addess every time its different i understand? It was delvopled by someone who worked at microsoft it been out for a free download since 1999 or so It`s Called IP Agent I don`t know if you can still get it or not?

Back
Top Bottom