What's new

Photos' site...

Mamoru-kun

Wanderer
25 Aug 2005
Hi all! I've already wrote something about this site in my presentation, but as there is a dedicated topic for Japan-related sites ;-)...

Well, it's not only about Japan, but I already have some good pictures of it. Here is the link: World Face Views (japan page)

I hope you'll like it! And please don't hesitate to let here or there a comment ;-)

hi, you have some nice photos there...the site is very retro
you have two typos on the left menu
usefull should be useful
and conditions to use should be conditions of use...

the site is a cool concept...keep it up

Thank you deadhippo. In more than four years of use, you're the first one to notice those two tipos. Thank you!

PS: by the way, is the japanese version correctly displayed at your side? I ask that because I saw that you are in Japan, and I've never had the chance to ask someone there if the site was correctly working in that language...

well, some bad news, i cant see any japanese characters...just symbols...on my firefox, and IE, and i checked on my womans japanese versions with the same result

for four years..oh boy
i guess you have some work to do.

Retro is cool. 👍

If you change your browser's encoding to "Automatic detect" or "Japanese", the characters are displayed correctly.

Attachments

• wf_capt.gif
    wf_capt.gif
    17.7 KB · Views: 120
Waaaa, thank you very much! I'll check how to "change" that setting automaticaly within the HTML pages, but I'm already happy that it can display correctly on your computers. Thank you very much! :->

Thank you so much Yuuto. Even it's a slowly living site (just my pleasure to mantain it), I'm so happy when it can bring good images to its viewers. Once again, thank you for your comments! 🙂

Back
Top Bottom