What's new

Personality Test

Sure, I'll bite -

"Melancholy - 37.5% - Those with melancholic traits tend to be deep, analytical, and quiet. They're generally the engineers, artists, authors, and programmers. They're very serious and prone to genius-level intelligence, which makes them excel in music, art, and philosophy. They're always ready to make personal sacrifices to meet goals, finding creative solutions to a wide array of problems. They're neat and orderly, thriving on trivia and detail. This often gets them labelled a perfectionist, driving away some of the more extroverted types. They're incredibly compassionate and empathetic, but make friends carefully. What friends they do make, however, they're hopelessly dedicated to."

I'd agree with all of it except the "neat and orderly." My genius lies in my acceptance of chaos :)

This test is impossible, as I could choose almost any word at any line, and sometimes none of them.

It Was Hard To Decide On Some Lines!!

PHLEGMATIC 55%

MELANCHOLY 35%

SANGUINE 7.5%

CHOLERIC 2.5%

TOO much to type, but all good in the discription!

Frank

It looks like the highest value is 40%, for Phlegmatic. it may be very close between some, and some may be equal, but here's a brief description of that type:
Those with phlegmatic traits are best described as calm, cool, and collected. Because of their level-headedness, they're born mediators, generally preferring to listen and form a complete opinion before sharing their thoughts. They're peaceful and agreeable, with many friends. This gives them a natural ability for administrative tasks. They tend to find the easy way out and avoid conflicts, which will come across as lazy at times, but their concern and compassion make up for their unenthusiasm.

Hmmmm...interesting... :?

Wow, Thanks For Typing All That !!!

kirei_na_me said:
"It looks like the highest value is 40%, for Phlegmatic. it may be very close between some, and some may be equal, but here's a brief description of that type:
Those with phlegmatic traits are best described as calm, cool, and collected. Because of their level-headedness, they're born mediators, generally preferring to listen and form a complete opinion before sharing their thoughts. They're peaceful and agreeable, with many friends. This gives them a natural ability for administrative tasks. They tend to find the easy way out and avoid conflicts, which will come across as lazy at times, but their concern and compassion make up for their unenthusiasm."

Hmmmm...interesting... :?

That's what mine said underneath!

Frank

Sanguine: 0%
Choleric: 0%
Phlegmatic: 20%
Melancholy: 80%

Those with melancholic traits tend to be deep, analytical, and quiet. They're generally the engineers, artists, authors, and programmers. They're very serious and prone to genius-level intelligence, which makes them excel in music, art, and philosophy. They're always ready to make personal sacrifices to meet goals, finding creative solutions to a wide array of problems. They're neat and orderly, thriving on trivia and detail. This often gets them labelled a perfectionist, driving away some of the more extroverted types. They're incredibly compassionate and empathetic, but make friends carefully. What friends they do make, however, they're hopelessly dedicated to.

Here are my results:

Sanguine 7.5%
Choleric 0%
Phlegmatic 52.5%
Melancholy 40%

It looks like the highest value is 52.5%, for Phlegmatic. it may be very close between some, and some may be equal, but here's a brief description of that type...

Although I must say that I don't completely agree. Some of the questions could have gone many different ways, and I'm not exactly sure how that would have affected the scoring. This reminds me of the "right brain/left brain" test that I took once; I didn't totally agree with that one either.

Sanguine 26.5%
Choleric 25%
Phlegmatic 25%
Melancholy 23.5%

It looks like the highest value is 26.5%, for Sanguine. it may be very close between some, and some may be equal, but here's a brief description of that type:

I guess that I'm a well-balanced person...or the complete opposite :D . Weird. I took it again and got pretty close except 27% in Phlegmatic. Maybe the answers are right but I never agree with tests like these but I like to take them. :)

Wow, Buddha Smoker, all of your scores were distrubuted pretty evenly. I guess that means that you are a pretty well-rounded person, eh? (Not like some of us *points finger at himself* :))

ROTFL Glenn! I am kind of like Buddha Smoker...I don't take too much stock in them, but I really enjoy doing them! :)

Glenn said:
Wow, Buddha Smoker, all of your scores were distrubuted pretty evenly. I guess that means that you are a pretty well-rounded person, eh? (Not like some of us *points finger at himself* :))

It says that I'm a pretty well-rounded person but I'm just as odd as the next person, at least my wife tells me..... After all, when can a computer tell you what kind of person you are :)

Sanguine 0%
Choleric 42.5%
Phlegmatic 37.5%
Melancholy 20%

It looks like the highest value is 42.5%, for Choleric. it may be very close between some, and some may be equal, but here's a brief description of that type:
Those with choleric traits don't usually just think they're right, they usually are right. They're the CEOs, the politicians, and activists. As born leaders, they dynamically seek to fix all that is wrong in the world, constantly pressing on to their goals. They're very routine and organized, not hesitating to examine the big picture and form a practical solution. They usually come across as inflexible and unsympathetic due to their lack of tolerance for trivia or dissenting opinions.

Yes, I'm the picture of INTJ-ness (LOL)

Well after reading Wren's results, I was convinced to be a melancholic type too, but only scored 10%. Otherwise :
It looks like the highest value is 42.5%, for Choleric. it may be very close between some, and some may be equal, but here's a brief description of that type:
Those with choleric traits don't usually just think they're right, they usually are right. They're the CEOs, the politicians, and activists. As born leaders, they dynamically seek to fix all that is wrong in the world, constantly pressing on to their goals. They're very routine and organized, not hesitating to examine the big picture and form a practical solution. They usually come across as inflexible and unsympathetic due to their lack of tolerance for trivia or dissenting opinions.

I got 40% for phelgmatism, which contradicts exactly my 42% choleric above :

Those with phlegmatic traits are best described as calm, cool, and collected. Because of their level-headedness, they're born mediators, generally preferring to listen and form a complete opinion before sharing their thoughts. They're peaceful and agreeable, with many friends. This gives them a natural ability for administrative tasks. They tend to find the easy way out and avoid conflicts, which will come across as lazy at times, but their concern and compassion make up for their unenthusiasm.

From the descriptions, I'd say I am 50% melancholic, 40% choleric and 10% phlegmatic.

Here are my results, quite clear:

Hey there, Lina Inverse! Here are your results:
Sanguine 10%
Choleric 52.5%
Phlegmatic 25%
Melancholy 12.5%

It looks like the highest value is 52.5%, for Choleric. it may be very close between some, and some may be equal, but here's a brief description of that type:

Sanguine 15%
Choleric 35%
Phlegmatic 32.5%
Melancholy 17.5%

Damnit, I'm an engineer how did I only get 17.5% on Melancholy? :(

Great results, everyone! I find it interesting that, even though I am the opposite of Choleric, that I seem to get along very well with them. Strange, I know....but true.
:)

Hey there, Escaflowne! Here are your results:
Sanguine 35%
Choleric 47.5%
Phlegmatic 15%
Melancholy 2.5%

It looks like the highest value is 47.5%, for Choleric. it may be very close between some, and some may be equal, but here's a brief description of that type:

- ☝ I would say thats about right, lack of tolerance for triviat or dissenting opinions....wow :joyful: Though it didn't say anything about being spontaneous or a capricorn, or just being wild 😌 -

Sanguine 35%
Choleric 20%
Phlegmatic 15%
Melancholy 30%

It looks like the highest value is 35%, for Sanguine. it may be very close between some, and some may be equal, but here's a brief description of that type:

Those with sanguine traits are the good-humored life of a party. They're cheerful and enjoy being the center of attention. When they take on a task, they inspire or charm others to join in even if they don't always see the task to completion. They're generally good at speaking in public and thrive on compliments. They sincerely care for other people and are deeply troubled if they think they've hurt anyone else. On the downside, they're generally loud and self-centered, which can sometimes drive more introverted people away.

Sanguine 27.5%
Choleric 22.5%
Phlegmatic 25%
Melancholy 25%

It looks like the highest value is 27.5%, for Sanguine. it may be very close between some, and some may be equal, but here's a brief description of that type:
Those with sanguine traits are the good-humored life of a party. They're cheerful and enjoy being the center of attention. When they take on a task, they inspire or charm others to join in even if they don't always see the task to completion. They're generally good at speaking in public and thrive on compliments. They sincerely care for other people and are deeply troubled if they think they've hurt anyone else. On the downside, they're generally loud and self-centered, which can sometimes drive more introverted people away.

I have to say i pretty much agree....i admit i am an attention seeker....

Sanguine 0%
Choleric 42.5%
Phlegmatic 37.5%
Melancholy 20%

Not surprisingly, I sometimes don't get along with other Cholerics. *laugh*

Sanguine 5%
Choleric 10%
Phlegmatic 27.5%
Melancholy 57.5%

It looks like the highest value is 57.5%, for Melancholy. it may be very close between some, and some may be equal, but here's a brief description of that type:

Those with melancholic traits tend to be deep, analytical, and quiet. They're generally the engineers, artists, authors, and programmers. They're very serious and prone to genius-level intelligence, which makes them excel in music, art, and philosophy. They're always ready to make personal sacrifices to meet goals, finding creative solutions to a wide array of problems. They're neat and orderly, thriving on trivia and detail. This often gets them labelled a perfectionist, driving away some of the more extroverted types. They're incredibly compassionate and empathetic, but make friends carefully. What friends they do make, however, they're hopelessly dedicated to.

lol that's wrong !! XD

On some of the questions, I had trouble choosing just one, while on others, none of them even applied. In any event, here are my test results, for what it's worth:

Hey there, ! Here are your results:

Sanguine 30%
Choleric 15%
Phlegmatic 30%
Melancholy 25%

It looks like the highest value is 30%, for Sanguine. It may be very close between some, and some may be equal, but here's a brief description of that type:

:?

Back
Top Bottom