What's new

Job Offers Part-Time EFL Teaching in Chiba, Weds and/or Sats

Dana

後輩
3 Oct 2017
MIL-The Language Center in Chiba has a couple of part-time teaching positions available, working with both children and adults, on Wednesdays and/or Saturdays. Classes are small (typically 3-6 students). Pay is 15,000 yen per day. In principle, we require a commitment of 6 months (our school year is divided into 2 6-month terms.) For further information visit our website: Teach | Chiba Prefecture | MIL - The Language Center

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Groups for ALTs, Expats, Foreign Spouses, etc.?

Hi-

I apologize if this isn't the correct place to put this.
My company in Chiba is looking for a part-timer on Saturdays, and we thought it would be perfect for an ALT looking to pick up some extra cash, or a spouse with a bit of free time. Does anyone know of any support groups in the Tokyo where we could advertise the availability? I have been looking online for such groups without much success. Here's what we have:

MIL-The Language Center in Chiba has a couple of part-time teaching positions available, working with both children and adults, on Wednesdays and/or Saturdays. Classes are small (typically 3-6 students). Pay is 15,000 yen per day. In principle, we require a commitment of 6 months (our school year is divided into 2 6-month terms.)

Hi @Dana , I have moved your new post to the classifieds too. Please post any future messages to this thread. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom