What's new

Job Offers Part-time English teaching position in beautiful Tokushima. Plus, a question.

Yakobu

Registered
26 Dec 2014
Hello, everyone. My company in Tokushima, with which I am an English teacher, is currently very much in need of part-time teachers. It's an enjoyable place to work and we really want to add more people who would enjoy teaching English to customers. If you're interested please let me know, or please pass this on to someone you know who may be interested! It would be a big help. If you can are interested, my boss can interview you during business hours if you are able to come to our company. Knowledge of Japanese is not necessary. Here is the website, which contains all the necessary contact information, as while as more details about this business.
英会話カフェT-Place|徳島市にある英会話(エイカイワ)カフェです。

スケジュール|徳島県徳島市にある英会話(エイカイワ)カフェです。
This page shows the business hours for each day.

Here is our address in English:
770-0846
Tokushima-ken, Tokushima-shi
Mori Build. 3F
Minami Uchimachi

I'm the full-time teacher there. It's a great place to work with reasonable hours and expectations, as well as an understanding boss. If you're thinking about applying or have any questions, please let me know!

Finally, I have one question. As I am trying to spread the word about this job opportunity, could anyone tell me of any other good websites or other ways to share this? There are many websites for posting job opportunities, but I'm trying to find good ones that allow me to share opportunities which are obviously outside America.

Thank you.

Hello, I know you posted this quite a while ago but are you still looking for a part time English teacher?

Hello, I know you posted this quite a while ago but are you still looking for a part time English teacher?

Did you try the contact info on the website? It seems to me that would be better than asking here.

Good luck to you.

Is visa sponsorship available for part-time? You might want to check on that.
Thank you. And I am not sure to be honest. However, my "plan" was to possibly enroll in a Japanese school and pay for about 3-6 months. I think they might be able to sponsor me with a student visa, correct? And then get a part time work permit.

Do you think that would work? I do want to eventually finish my degree and gain full residency first.

Back
Top Bottom