Panic Channel

Yup I did *raises hand* ^__^
I love the songs. "Departures" is my fave its just sooo awesome <333
you can listen to them here
http://music.j-ken.ne.jp/index.php?f=artist_free&aid=4
http://music.j-ken.ne.jp/index.php?f=artist_free&aid=7

random pic cause its so cute

060302_194627_Ed_Ed_M-1.jpg

Sweet! Oh, I guess THAT'S why Meguru had that site listed in his blog twice. Aw, Kiri pictures are always cute 👍

DemonHunter,can i have dem too? please..can? lolx..ive gt 2 songs of them onli..koduku mousou live version and the love letter(a cute song)
mayb we can exchange?

I totaly missed that there was i thread for them >> And I thought that i checked all back to page five >.<Anyway, they're just great:D

hee hee... no worries... there's a search thingy you know? XD (everyone seems to miss that)

and yes, i love them too... but i haven't heared any of their stuff since the whole Toara comotion >.<
what have you heard?

omigod!
try and get a hold of the trick album... it's their only full one they've released (unless they've released one since :?) and it's STUNNING!!!

Panic channel hasn't come out with alot of music.. it makes me sad because i love all there music and i look forward to hearing more :(
Correct me if i'm wrong but the last thing they released was a single called "PLOW" with Together and departures and another single called "ヒ?「ツ神" sorry i don't know what that means but the songs are Zangai and Mujou myaku~
oh and i have this song by them but i don't remember what it's called he says ima alot and i think he says something SKY XDDD if you want the song pm me and if you know the name please tell me :3

The last thing they released was a mini-album called "Invisible Line"
^^ PM me and I'll give it to you.

i check panic channels blog every day 8D! the pics they take are so adorable like when meguru took the picture with ronald mc donald :D
omg i loved knife x3!! the song was so good and meguru looked so good *__* and kana... omg kyo~ya 😍 thank you so much *hug*

psh... do they have any PVs out XDDD

ONLY LIKE, THE GREATEST PV IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check that pice of genious out XDDD

actually... they've released a fair amount... 7 singles and a full album... pluss invisible line (and anything else released inbewteen them and plow and ishin)
... which, well, i guess isn't much, but considering they only started in 2004...

also, about the PVs... just look around youtube, there are quite a few.
in all fairness though, their PVs aren't really that great, however, that one *points at link* is amazing!

@furan
i meant do they have any pvs out from their mini album XDD
my favorite pv is Pink cherry it's so adorable :3
I have that remixed nation movie XDD!
i just love watching meguru dance and tara spinning and flying through space awww i miss when tara was in panic channel TwT

[~Hitsugi_love~];446878 said:
@furan
i meant do they have any pvs out from their mini album XDD
my favorite pv is Pink cherry it's so adorable :3
I have that remixed nation movie XDD!
i just love watching meguru dance and tara spinning and flying through space awww i miss when tara was in panic channel TwT

Yes they do ^^ They have a PV for ニ段ニ辰ニ稚 [Knife]

lol, o, right, yeah ^^; sorry! i'm terribly sleep deprived 😌

yeah, that PV is the reason i was late for school every day summer term '05 XDDDD it is, quite simply, the greatest thing EVER

yea!!! 😍
Tara is so freakin cute!! and when they play around in the middle of the pv!!
I heard at panic channels live meguru hit the crowd with a toy hammer :D thats so cute i wanna be hit by his hammer TwT

Can anyone send me any songwith them (except for pink cherry and clear)? Iwould love tohear more stuffwith them, they're such agoodband:D And Meguru is the cutestthing on earth 😌 Does anyone know how old he is Oo?

Back
Top Bottom