What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Panic Channel

harmony

Kouhai
Reaction score
Yup I did *raises hand* ^__^
I love the songs. "Departures" is my fave its just sooo awesome <333
you can listen to them here
http://music.j-ken.ne.jp/index.php?f=artist_free&aid=4
http://music.j-ken.ne.jp/index.php?f=artist_free&aid=7

random pic cause its so cute

060302_194627_Ed_Ed_M-1.jpg

dniwer

先輩
Reaction score
Sweet! Oh, I guess THAT'S why Meguru had that site listed in his blog twice. Aw, Kiri pictures are always cute 👍

d'yAwNiE

後輩
Reaction score
DemonHunter,can i have dem too? please..can? lolx..ive gt 2 songs of them onli..koduku mousou live version and the love letter(a cute song)
mayb we can exchange?

Godisinvincible

Daydreamer
Reaction score
I totaly missed that there was i thread for them >> And I thought that i checked all back to page five >.<Anyway, they're just great:D

furan

Sempai
Reaction score
hee hee... no worries... there's a search thingy you know? XD (everyone seems to miss that)

and yes, i love them too... but i haven't heared any of their stuff since the whole Toara comotion >.<
what have you heard?

furan

Sempai
Reaction score
omigod!
try and get a hold of the trick album... it's their only full one they've released (unless they've released one since :?) and it's STUNNING!!!

[~Hitsugi_love~]

猫好き☆
Reaction score
Panic channel hasn't come out with alot of music.. it makes me sad because i love all there music and i look forward to hearing more :(
Correct me if i'm wrong but the last thing they released was a single called "PLOW" with Together and departures and another single called "ヒ?「ツ神" sorry i don't know what that means but the songs are Zangai and Mujou myaku~
oh and i have this song by them but i don't remember what it's called he says ima alot and i think he says something SKY XDDD if you want the song pm me and if you know the name please tell me :3

Bloopie

先輩
Reaction score
The last thing they released was a mini-album called "Invisible Line"
^^ PM me and I'll give it to you.

[~Hitsugi_love~]

猫好き☆
Reaction score
i check panic channels blog every day 8D! the pics they take are so adorable like when meguru took the picture with ronald mc donald :D
omg i loved knife x3!! the song was so good and meguru looked so good *__* and kana... omg kyo~ya 😍 thank you so much *hug*

furan

Sempai
Reaction score
psh... do they have any PVs out XDDD

ONLY LIKE, THE GREATEST PV IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check that pice of genious out XDDD

actually... they've released a fair amount... 7 singles and a full album... pluss invisible line (and anything else released inbewteen them and plow and ishin)
... which, well, i guess isn't much, but considering they only started in 2004...

also, about the PVs... just look around youtube, there are quite a few.
in all fairness though, their PVs aren't really that great, however, that one *points at link* is amazing!

Bloopie

先輩
Reaction score
ROFL! I loved the PV to Remixed Nation the Movie. I want the Knife PV dangit D:

[~Hitsugi_love~]

猫好き☆
Reaction score
@furan
i meant do they have any pvs out from their mini album XDD
my favorite pv is Pink cherry it's so adorable :3
I have that remixed nation movie XDD!
i just love watching meguru dance and tara spinning and flying through space awww i miss when tara was in panic channel TwT

Bloopie

先輩
Reaction score
[~Hitsugi_love~];446878 said:
@furan
i meant do they have any pvs out from their mini album XDD
my favorite pv is Pink cherry it's so adorable :3
I have that remixed nation movie XDD!
i just love watching meguru dance and tara spinning and flying through space awww i miss when tara was in panic channel TwT

Yes they do ^^ They have a PV for ニ段ニ辰ニ稚 [Knife]

furan

Sempai
Reaction score
lol, o, right, yeah ^^; sorry! i'm terribly sleep deprived 😌

yeah, that PV is the reason i was late for school every day summer term '05 XDDDD it is, quite simply, the greatest thing EVER

[~Hitsugi_love~]

猫好き☆
Reaction score
yea!!! 😍
Tara is so freakin cute!! and when they play around in the middle of the pv!!
I heard at panic channels live meguru hit the crowd with a toy hammer :D thats so cute i wanna be hit by his hammer TwT

Godisinvincible

Daydreamer
Reaction score
Can anyone send me any songwith them (except for pink cherry and clear)? Iwould love tohear more stuffwith them, they're such agoodband:D And Meguru is the cutestthing on earth 😌 Does anyone know how old he is Oo?

Top Bottom