What's new

Panic Channel

I know... people will be too lazy to request stuff from me. :devilish: It's brilliant brilliant brilliant moohahaha.... who... ha... oh... hack... cough... wheeze *chokes and dies*

But you will always be my loyal sheep though... right? Even if I make everyone so incredibly lazy? *big sad puppy eyes*

I saw on JAME that apparently Panic are finishing?!? ! 😲 Tsubasa and Takumi are both leaving...

Yeah, I read that too. I don't think they'll end.. maybe they'll find support members for now. At least, that's what i'm hoping. It's sad this all started because the bassist. :(

Kinsao said:
I saw on JAME that apparently Panic are finishing?!? ! 😲 Tsubasa and Takumi are both leaving...
what what what what WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

no...... no, PLEASE don't tell me this....... i need this band just as much as i need Pura and ReS...... just lie to me and tell me everythings gunna be allllll right :(:(

pinkkillerkinsao said:
But you will always be my loyal sheep though... right? Even if I make everyone so incredibly lazy? *big sad puppy eyes*
.... like i have any other choice?
*pines*

NOOOOOOOO.... this make my life even worse right now. 😭

Kana and MEGURU can still be a band right...? :unsure: :(

...and who is pinkkillerkinsao *points to furans post* :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

pinkkillerkisou said:
NOOOOOOOO.... this make my life even worse right now. 😭

Kana and MEGURU can still be a band right...? :unsure: :(

...and who is pinkkillerkinsao *points to furans post* :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
...... it's been a long day.....

lol, and the sad thing is?
while i was typing that i spasifically remeber thinking... hmm... mybe i should point out that i can finally spell her name and don;t need to coppy and paste any more.....

.... o how i failed.... :(

For anyone who even cares about panikku anymore :)() a small update

Tara has joined with Yuu of Never Crazy and has started a band called Beti 😎 Umm... it's just them two... which makes me very curious what they will sound like... :? Their first maxi-single "Aka" will be released on Decmber 14th. There is going to be a cd presale event on December 2nd. Their official website is meant to be up and running on the 21st this month. I'll let you know about anything more as soon as I find out. *does special dance in Tara's honor* I am so happy for him... 😄

Here are some pictures of Tara from Cure vol.26... I love his silver hair... I hope he's having fun being a model... 😆 He is going to be in "Individual Fashion EXPO" (sponsored by KERA! and Gothic&Lolita Bible) on the 23rd this month... 😄 Such a busy bee... 😆
52523868_c65ab5520a_o-1.jpg

52524378_9949eda0cb_b-1.jpg

52525148_ac1f3c17bf_o-1.jpg

I don't know about the future of Panic Channel though... as far as I can tell there has been no "official disbanding" :unsure: I wonder what Tsubasa and Takumi will do from here... and if Kana and Meguru will continue on with Panic somehow... :?

I dont know if i care about them! Never heard any music so... But i just read the thread and it seems to be a good band! And afcourse they are so pretty!!!😍😍
Will try to get some songs from them....😌

Back
Top Bottom