What's new

Other Interests

Well, lessee...
Art school takes up a good chunk of my time. I love my classes and drawing nude folks ;D I listen to all types of music (Not as much j-rock anymore, I'm growing out of that) recently scores by Howard Shore and John Williams. When I'm not at school, I'm usually illustrating a journal for the hospital or watching CSI. Other than that, my weekends consist of reading, studying and going out with some good friends for some coffee.

I find nude art really interesting because of the curvatures from the muscles and form that you have to master. Unfortunately, I've never really gotten a chance to actually attend a class where I did that kind of work.

I play video games, read books of both fiction and non-fiction, play guitar, take nature walks, listen to a variety of music (like you I'm branching out from J-Rock now), and hang around the nearby Borders/Barnes&Nobles. Not much social life in a suburb, I'm afraid, and on campus I'm too busy studying.

There are actually a lot of hobbies I'd like to try, like horse riding and backpacking, but my financial budget won't really allow for much.

If you lot are growing up already, I think I missed something somewhere along the line. :unsure: :(

I bought 2 new albums today tho - Franz Ferdinand and Rammstein. 😎 🕺 😄

Nah, I still love a lot of JRock bands and artists, but I'm seeing how far I can get away from that "zone of comfort" so to speak.

For me, I happened to come towards an epiphany of/in music one day. (I don't know if that made any kind of sense) I just didn't like it anymore. But I still enjoy listening to some of the artist I did like. I just didn't want to hear any new artists, because in my mind they sort of all sound the same. Although, Yoko Kanno is still one of my favourite composers/producers of sorts.

Too many other interests. Most importantly my wife! I think I'm too interested in her. I'm always asking about what she is doing...haha. I attached images to my interests so you get an idea. These images are my own that I have created from my desktop or camera. Enjoy!

Aside from that, I indulge myself in plastic aircraft models. I'm currently working on an Academy 1/48 F-86F Sabre. Japan bought a few for the JASDF.

Enjoy doing some on-line dog-fighting in Jane's F/A-18, IL-2 Forgotten Battles + AEP + Pacific Fighters and creating textures for the 3d model planes to make them look more realistic.

And if I was not in the military, I would have my drums with me, playing some punk rock rhythms.
Sorry, no pictures. Oh, these were taken on regular film back in the 90s. I'd have to drive 800mi to go get them.

Among other things, I also concentrate on programming, hacking, cracking, etc. This language is me altering some text in Jane's F/A-18 Heads Up Display so it can be shown correctly since we increased the font size.

And definitely enjoy listening to music, from Germany, America, Japan, and other languages. I have so much music, I don't have time to listen to every single song!

Apart from that, working on my Ford Focus SVT Parana. Plenty of mods, from customized tail lights from France, to a Cold Air Intake, and tinted windows.

Hmm, anything else? Oh yeah! playing soccer, if I ever have time, and doing my job in the USMC. <--- Why? Because I fix radios, computers, and radars. muahaha. So much fun. This is actual work I did at work.

Back
Top Bottom